Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd say quite trying to save yourself...your statement about 90 degrees has nothing to do with limits and curves...its a 90 bend whether its a curve or a 45. doesn't matter. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

okasshat.gif

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted

:lol:

I guess I forgot to mention my Masters in Mathematics and BS in Civil Engineering. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Mods please close this thread. It isn't worth my time to read dumb shit and I know what I'm going to do. ;)

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted (edited)

Actually NeoFrog is correct.

Untitledangle.jpg

Wow this thread had a bunch of arguments. lol

As for the actual topic, I think you said it best yourself:

Logically it makes sense, but on-paper is never the same as real-life.

Using my logic, I would think there would be a difference, but to the average human ear, it would hardly be noticeable. I'd be like that 1 hp advantage racer 1 has over racer 2. It CAN make a difference, but the likelyness that it will is ridiculously small.

I know what I'm going to do. wink.gif

Care to share?

(I make a rhyme!)

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...