Charger Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 DID NOT KNOW WE HAD A LEGEND ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!! x2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif ^ Bronco Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Forevrbumpn Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 Shes popped up a few times.... I forget who, but someone introduced her to the forum, I want to say SPL2K I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Chode69 Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 hi miss gates kent fix your pics bro...its like a huge friggin tease NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
SPL2K Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Shes popped up a few times.... I forget who, but someone introduced her to the forum, I want to say SPL2K yep...she's my other mother. Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
RamenNoodles Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 YOur mother???? So not fair if thats true lol. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
jack Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 DID NOT KNOW WE HAD A LEGEND ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!! wow now there is a forum member that has inspired most of us please start posting vids Alma Gates http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.