Jump to content

Whats Everyone Do For Their Daily Grind


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got board and wanting what everyone here does. I pipeline for a living and love what i do. I just work on computers and do radio and alarm installs on the side when im off and at home

Untitled-1.jpg
Posted

i'm a certified saturn technician, i get paid pretty well, and i also do side jobs, fixing other peoples cars

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

i work for my uncle during the weeks...as a laser operator, CNC operater, vac former, basically anything in the shop i can do it lol

and i also ride motocross big into MMA

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

i will be starting to work @ circuit city next week installing systems. right now i am a general contractor,( college winter break)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Posted

i sub contract for sears installing water heaters,u say u do pipe line??? do u have ur journey men licence?? or are u a master plumber?? if so there are a million things u could do!!=]]] even if u just have a apprentice licence just get ur hours up an u can get a job at any plumbing company (probably get payed alot more) i just started at my new job i just made a thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=35851

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Posted

unemployment, installations on the side, and reconing woofers

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Carpenter here,we have work lined up for a few more months but it always seems to come up when we get slow.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...