Lets Help Make Competition More Fun For Everyone

Sonic FX

**raises hand**

i have!!

regardless of what it sounds like keep the thread clean kthanx :)

i can see this blowing up once again!!

-Drew

**James,i agree and would like to do a street beat sometime because it saves me from hanging out after a show to get my max music spl

Ya Meade thats how (we) feel too. Base race is cool but not always the loudest wins.

But that one extreme class is brutal, at least 2 class is needed.

Mike and Mark

[email protected]

18741a0.jpg

Ya Meade thats how (we) feel too. Base race is cool but not always the loudest wins.

But that one extreme class is brutal, at least 2 class is needed.

but why doest it always have to be whoever is the loudest wins...thats what db drag is for. i like having different competitions.
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I think we should all be clamp metered, and have the surface face of our woofers measured and classified like that. Then have it be street, super street, and exteme depending on if you modified the car enough to put you in any class. isnt that fair?

that'll never work :nea::D

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

Thats too much work and would slow the shows way down.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

its all about being the loudest. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif with alittle volume control, just makes it fun for us. im with drew and doug on this, windows and doors open FTW.

with my set-up, both windows down and driver door is open is loudest.................according to the hear-O-meter :shok:

Sealed up is the best way to see who's vehicle is really the loudest, always has been, always will be.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Sealed up is the best way to see who's vehicle is really the loudest, always has been, always will be.

Agreed,

Keep Bass Race for people that want to do it but I also like the idea of the loudest guy wins. I agree with Assman on that one. There should be a separate bassrace class for the people that want to grudge out who is the loudest just letting it rip, that way your start timing may pull a win out for you also.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Bass Race should add the Dice roll after two ties. Also I think the doors and windows should be allowed open during the run for the 129.9 – 149.9 classes and be totally sealed for the 50+ class.

later

Doug

looks like i might have a chance at AR! doors open FTW http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived