Street Stock

Street A

Street B

Street Max

Super Street NW

Super Street 1-3

Super street 4+

Extreme

this is a copy of an email I sent Wayne on my suggestions the focus on Bass Race and Street Stock classes.

Wayne,

I have thought about street stock class and talked to a few manufactures and have came up with what I thought might be a good street stock class

1. Must play music for at least 20 seconds of the run

It can still be peak hold but you make it so the meter needs to read a minimum of 120db for 20 seconds of the run or the score will be a zero. This will force the competitors to play more then just a single note during their run.

2. Make the subwoofer just a stamped steel basket with no larger then a 2.5” vc.

This will make it easy for any manufacture world wide to have a product line that can be used and not limited to a line just in the USA.

3. I think the power rating will work without a list.

That being said, if there is an amp in question the competitors can bring it to our attention and it can be tested. I can test it if you do not have the time. I have access to Arc audio’s shop and equipment.

4. Since a competitor needs to pre-register for finals the competitors must list their products and must use those exact products. Then a week before finals we can list all of the products being used, so if there is a question about their validity it can be addressed before finals. For any world record in those classes we can check the power output of the amp and it needs to be within specs to prove that there has been no tampering with the original product. This can be done with a simple chart of amps, volts for the amps being used at world finals.

Bass Race should add the Dice roll after two ties. This has added huge excitement to my shows and seems to be accepted well on the forum. Also I think the doors and windows should be allowed open during the run for the 129.9 – 149.9 classes and be totally sealed for the 50+ class.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Also I think the doors and windows should be allowed open during the run for the 129.9 – 149.9 classes and be totally sealed for the 50+ class.

Yes :D

its not about deebeez its about control- and the minor fact i might need a window open to get within the 49s haha

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i always shyed awau form DB drag and bass race because its never been about whos louder in the musical classes as said its always control.

i like seeing whos louder not who can control the volume knob, just some food for thought

this is what i liked about USACI street beats setup

Bass Race should add the Dice roll after two ties. This has added huge excitement to my shows and seems to be accepted well on the forum. Also I think the doors and windows should be allowed open during the run for the 129.9 – 149.9 classes and be totally sealed for the 50+ class.

later

Doug

Yes :D

its not about deebeez its about control- and the minor fact i might need a window open to get within the 49s haha

-Drew

I'm okay with the dice roll thing, but the windows down is a stupid idea. The only purpose for it is so that people can try to go in a higher class since they have a huge standing wave in their car and by rolling the window down it eliminates that wave and allows them to be louder on the mic. The rules are no windows down and that's how it should stay.

Why are you trying to change something that works so well? Is it because you've been doing things your own way and you don't want to follow the correct rules? That's what it looks like to me, cause I've never heard a competitor complain about wanting to open a window during a run.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

**raises hand**

i have!!

regardless of what it sounds like keep the thread clean kthanx :)

i can see this blowing up once again!!

-Drew

**James,i agree and would like to do a street beat sometime because it saves me from hanging out after a show to get my max music spl

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i always shyed awau form DB drag and bass race because its never been about whos louder in the musical classes as said its always control.

i like seeing whos louder not who can control the volume knob, just some food for thought

this is what i liked about USACI street beats setup

x2

does anyone really care if your the fastest or most consistant volume knob turner :D

ill be building myself a one-note wonder and doing DBDRAG again before ill do bassrace. Losing to someone thats NOT louder because they are better on the volume knob isnt fun at all (FOR ME, i know you guys like it so im not dissing)

Oh, im not joking about the one note burp machine, Ive seriously been thinkin about it... :spiteful:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Personally Ive always liked Bassboxing more than Bassrace.

Its way cooler to play it opened up for a minute than sealed up for 30 seconds.

That's why there's bassrace and bassboxing. Why make them both the same. People have their preferences and it's good to have a variety instead of keeping everything the same.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

its all about being the loudest. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif with alittle volume control, just makes it fun for us. im with drew and doug on this, windows and doors open FTW.

with my set-up, both windows down and driver door is open is loudest.................according to the hear-O-meter :shok:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

x2

does anyone really care if your the fastest or most consistant volume knob turner :D

ill be building myself a one-note wonder and doing DBDRAG again before ill do bassrace. Losing to someone thats NOT louder because they are better on the volume knob isnt fun at all (FOR ME, i know you guys like it so im not dissing)

Oh, im not joking about the one note burp machine, Ive seriously been thinkin about it... :spiteful:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Steve, I know that your not hating on bassrace at all. It's just that bassrace gives us guys that aren't super loud a chance to still compete. It's hard to build a loud car since it takes a ton of cash to do it and do it right. Bassrace still lets us have the fun of competing and not braking the bank in the process. I still like Db Drag and would build a burp car too if I had the extra cash.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived