ok BEFORE ANYTHING...the reason for the music in the 2nd video is because i was adjusting my amp, i found 4 songs that had a good range (to my ear) and played them...camera does NO justice

1st one is a old vid i found of box rebuild for our hangout in woodland

and here we go on the 2nd

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

whats the sub and amp setup, as well as vehicle?

1st vid is 2 lvl 4 15"s on a stetsom 2kd that vid is with the 3rd battery...its an old video from october or november, whenever we had our smd meet in woodland

excursion

2nd video is my bowthrough in progress, subs and amp no comment

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

is that a couger???? it looks my old one lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I love how you did the speakers in the second vid. I've been trying to figure out where to put some speakers. Did you make the pods or did you have someone else do them?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

dude, That sounds good man, kinda tinny from the vid, but I know they sound great

is that the cross overs I made for ya?

if so, and you need the treble toned down let me know, I can add that power disapaitor on the tweeter side

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nope, i made the door pods, im super happy with how they came out! my first real fiberglassing project, there are a few imperfections but overall im super happy with them

ken ill let you know in a day or two if im happy with the sound or if it needs more fine tuning...this deck has a ton of settings and so does the amp, im not quite fine tuned to where i want it yet....and when i get my n1 in ill have to do it all over but at least ill have a ball park of the sound

edit: the tinny sound is all from the camera...they sound crisp loud and clear in person...when i listen to some hard rock i get goosebumps

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Thats cool, how hard were they to do up?

Edit: How is the imaging with them being down there, and also what kind of processing are you using?

Edited by blue86f150

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks