meade916

Smd Is Now 6,000 Deep! Edit: 40,000

112 posts in this topic

8000th Member just validated!!! :) :)

You beat me to it, I was just about to say 8000 members, but I guess only you can say Validated with it LOL.

YAY...i was the one who validated the 8k th member hehehee

whats validated mean?

one of the admins has to validate a new account before it can become official, to make sure they arent a bot or someone ghey...

whats validated mean?

approve the member. like grant access to the forum

off topic i know but how does one become admin? or even a moderator?

i cant remember the last time i saw a bot post on this site. Its PROBABLY been at least a year. If there was any i didnt see it couldnt be more then 1.

i too wanna see what forum you run, especially if your trying to say you run one with 600,000+ members. To be honest, you would be living pretty damn large if you had a site with that many members. You wouldnt even have to work anymore.

****waits on link/proof***

hey dude, all i know is i am impressed in seeing how you marketed yourself and your site. it is impresv to say the least.

Damn Meade your going to have to start charging a membership fee with all the new people you get each month. Almost a thousand in a single month, that's crazy!

Damn Meade your going to have to start charging a membership fee with all the new people you get each month. Almost a thousand in a single month, that's crazy!

why would you ven suggest that he would lose allotta members no offense but allotta people are on here and would be off here once it had a membership fee

no offense but i would never be able to afford it but if thats the way he wants to go so he can make some extra money more power to him

Edited by BIGD502