meade916

Smd Is Now 6,000 Deep! Edit: 40,000

112 posts in this topic

just validated our 8,000th , that is all i wanted to say. Thanks for tuning in :D

1 person likes this

Awesome!!!

Congrats man!!!!!!!!

How many accounts are active and how many are not i would say all and all there is about 2 to 3k ppl if that.... that use this site...i run 2 forums and i keep track.... but congrats now lets get 12k before the year is over

Jack, dont give him any ideas... lol

who is #6000? they should post in here and say Hi

How many accounts are active and how many are not i would say all and all there is about 2 to 3k ppl if that.... that use this site...i run 2 forums and i keep track.... but congrats now lets get 12k before the year is over

um some people don't like to post, but signed up so they can use all the features of the forum.

I can guarantee there are more then 2-3k of real peeps, all of those accounts didnt get made by us.

I wanna see the forums you run, please post a link.

u dont have to get butt hurt bro.. im not saying that staff made all of the accounts... btw u have a good point about ppl signing up so they can use all the features of the forum....since u guarantee i want to see the active list in the past few months... but whatever idc really i was just pointing it out... and RRT Threads: 306,565, Posts: 9,964,737, Members: 626,168 and BOT"Threads: 31,300, Posts: 342,472, Members: 37,808 "

BUT U CANT COMPARE MUSIC SITES TO A WEBSITE LIKE THIS... and i would still rather be here because im actually learning something new just about everyday...and other forums i use to fuck wit..is just music nothing to learn from that..

Aint no one butt hurt after your uniformed remarks......

those stats you posted don't prove anything, hell I could do that too by going to some random forum and grabbing stats.

SHOW ME the Forums you Run, I gotta see this, prove u run them, then I might believe you run something other than your mouth.