Sema!!

Guest Nismofreak

hell yeah! its worthe it, especialy if your like me and you get payed to go.  :matrix:

where do you work again? and where do i sign up?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 3 months later...

I went in '03 thru a friends shop.

You need business cards with your name on them and the whole deal. They (the shop) needs a tax ID number and another form of proof, i can't remember what, to get tickets for the shop. They check your ID and stuff at the check in table.

Let me say its hella cool, lots of cars, but let me remind you that this is a business conference basicly. there are cars there ,but companies are trying to set up business deals from other shops and over sea's vendors. This is big business and admission is stickly controled. what Manufacturer/vendor wants to go to all the trouble and money for a car show.

I might be going this year if times work out. Last year it was over Halloween and I need to do the family thing. Also its a ton of work. If you have back problems, get a lark or something, when i went in '03 there were 3 complete buildings of wheel manufacturers, then all the other stuff. Its huge.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

this year pro compe tires and wheels is comping my trip, but i have to work their booth... i plan on talking steve into going instead! AND you only need credentials to get into the trade show part of things, but on sunday (last day) last year they opened the doors to the public! i say we have a SMD get together there this year!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Your startin to piss me of okay. I'm not goijg to Sema final. To expensive for my parents now.

oh well it was still pretty funny.

i went in eiher 00 or 01 cant remember with a local shop didnt get through the whole place in the 2 days we were there but wasa cool experience.

oh well it was still pretty funny.

i went in eiher 00 or 01 cant remember with a local shop didnt get through the whole place in the 2 days we were there but wasa cool experience.

and you aint never lied either... the 1st time i went, i didnt see anything that i wanted to! the 2nd time i wrote down and located 3 boothes (before the show) i wanted to see, i still only got with 2 of them! lol there is way too much shit going on @ SEMA (thats a good thing) :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

sema is not a show its expo. The show will be on Fri. night at the hard rock. Its pretty dope you show is out side and the waitresses bring you out pitcher beers n such and you get gold record trophies. Ill be there I may even have my truck inside if I can finish the damn thing.

Archived