Just posting a follow up to the "Attention Noobtastic" thread in the DC area. :)

SDC10078.jpg

SDC10081.jpg

SDC10082.jpg

Happy Customer

SDC10097.jpg

SDC10091.jpg

Big Box might make it to AR :ph34r:

SDC10100.jpg

it was dark but i knew vids would be demanded soon enough lolz

th_SDC10102.jpg

:yahoo: sounds good for only 700w (big surprise, always loud with DC)

(Finish was left bare and some stubborn saw burns were left because he said he was going to cover it in fabric. If he decides to stain in the future i'll clean it up a bit more)

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

we got the .75" oak ply from lowes and i'd say it was a great investment, worth the extra $15. The Oak is MUCH less forgiving and chipped when cutting against the grain, BUT made less dust, is VERY light, and just as strong (from what i could tell)

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

oak ply, hmmm... going to have to try that

Have you ever used Birch 11 ply? if so, let me know the wood working differences

and all ply wood splinters when cross cutting, just a thing with plywood

I went to my favorite wood store to by wood the other day ( Hughes hardwoods) and bought MDF there because even though this store is usually a lot more expensive for there wood- because they have lots of different woods, and exotics, they are better customer service, and almost always in stock of the best, straightest and cleanest wood in stock- But anyways, I bought 3/4" MDF there, it was cheaper than Depots wood, went back home started cutting, and realized how much I hate MDF again

So I may try some of that if you have any comparisons between the Birch and Oak

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hows does it sound on house music and trance?