Whats Up With Me...................

WOW dude.................I am sorry to hear how this is going. I was rully hoping a few weeks apart would help you two get things fixed.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i am so sorry to hear about all of this. me and my wife went through the same thing last year. i wasnt ready for the whole familt thing and she is. she is 11 years older than me so she was ready to settle down and i still wanted to run the streets. i put her on the back burner and ended up cheating on her with a 19 year old. she did completely understand why i did what i did and she forgave me. but, i will never forgive myself. every story is different and i am sure mine is different from yours. i wish you the best of luck with everything. if you need to vent or chat feel free to hit me up.

----reference's----

meade916

now that really sucks to hear but you will always be memphis's dad and a really good dad at that. my real dad is a a$$ but luckally ( sp) my step dad is a great man and has done so much for me. like i said me and my wife just split up to and nothing or no one will ever change the great relationship between me and my son. and there is plenty of hoes on the street :rofl: uh i mean plenty of good ladies out there. good luck keep your head up. maybe we can set up ca glue fund every one can buy a bottle of glue from you to help you out with the lawyers :D

smdsig2.jpg

Really sorry to hear that man. Im only 17 and i'm starting to understand this love shit sucks. I've liked this girl for a few years and to her we're just friends :sorry: It sucks seeing with with other guys! makes me feel like shit. So i can't even imagine what ur going through. Just try to keep your head up and like Bob Marley once said. "“When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open.”

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

now that really sucks to hear but you will always be memphis's dad and a really good dad at that. my real dad is a a$$ but luckally ( sp) my step dad is a great man and has done so much for me. like i said me and my wife just split up to and nothing or no one will ever change the great relationship between me and my son. and there is plenty of hoes on the street :rofl: uh i mean plenty of good ladies out there. good luck keep your head up. maybe we can set up ca glue fund every one can buy a bottle of glue from you to help you out with the lawyers :D

thanks alot bro.....

and seriously.....I do have alot of glue to sell....and alot of other stuff.....soon for sale

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Damn bro that's hard stuff. But just like the other guys have said you know your a great father and no matter what happens with you and the wife you will always have that. Stay up man. Peace

D

Tim, we have talked very little, but i respect you as a man and a father.

Do what you can to be there to help your son grow up to be all that he can and all the other pieces will fall into place where they belong. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, shit is gonna be real awkward (sp) between you and Abby for a while but hopefully for the sake of Memphis she can act civil around him and you when you are all in each others presence.

I wish you luck my friend and may your attorney do whats in the best intrest for memphis, and you in the end...

Chris

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

thanks guys....well she let me go pick memphis up last night.....of course she said he dont wanna stay over night,,,,,so i had to call her when he wanted to go home......he didnt wanna go home tho....so he is staying with me all weekend....and im happy as could be right now...

I guess as the days go by,,,i really am starting to see what a huge favor,,,this guy david for me.....by seeing Abby...I really wish we would have just split up sooner.....but i kept holding on in fear of losing my boy....after talking to the attorneys....and letting them know all that has been going on...

.................my sons mother has been doing alot of shooting herself in the foot......

it has been a VERY rough couple of weeks......and there will be many more rough ones to come....especiallly after she gets served her papers...Im sure....

Its gonna be alot of butting.....but im ready to fight the fight....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived