What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

Old thread but I'll bring it back :D some crazy stories in here and some nasty pics :)

When I was 3 I apparently tried to shave with my dads razor, I have a scar above my upper lip now...I think around the same time I also decided I was thirsty and looked under the sink and found something lol...don't really remember these

I think when I was around maybe 7 or 8 my sister dislocated my right arm...

When I was 10 I had been sick for a week so I was excited to go finally play at my baseball game and I put my cleats on before walking down the stairs outside my apt...5 steps from the bottom my cleats caught the stair and I broke my fall with my right arm and fractured it, had to wait like 5hrs for the doctor to come from San Jose to Daly City

When I was 13 I decided to put a blanket over my head, sit on my knees and my couch and fall onto my bean bag...I missed and hit my coffee table...teeth first :( knocked one front one out and the other front bent back into my mouth but was still attached, my dad put the one that got knocked out back into the socket then I went to the dentist

When I was 18, right after graduating high school, my dentist discovered that my body wasn't accepting the root canal from when I knocked out my tooth and it was eating it away (that's why it was gray) so I had to have it removed, my parents paid for the dental implant...I spent about 1.5 years going through probably 10 surgeries, at one point I had a retainer type thing with a fake tooth on it so it looked like I had a real tooth and I would fuck with ppl and pop it out using my tongue lol...because I had the root canal my tooth had grown to my jaw bone so they basically had to crack it off, I was on local but I was awake and I heard the cracking which was terrible then he showed me my tooth and I almost passed out

I think that's everything besides small shit like having my coach talk to me right outside the dugout and getting hit right below my eye from a foul ball, he then told then blamed it on me for not going inside the dugout when he was the one who stoppped me to tell me something

Funny story out my pop out tooth retainer though...ne time me and my friends were high (on weed) and at a park playing on those little bug things for kids that rock back and forth, i was going hella fast and my friend decides to yell "there's a bee behind you!", I let go and I go forward and the head of w/e I was on came back and hit me in the mouth and I see my retainer go flying in the air split in like 3 pieces...my friends then start laughing and my one friend says "I meant the bee right there (I didn't realize he meant another one of the things you sit on was a bee lol)...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

During football season my freshmen year in HS my back was hurting like a mother fucker once I got home one day. Lower back around the kidney area on both sides of my spine. The pain was fucking unbearable that I tried to sleep it off but once I awoke it still hurt. Didn't go to school the next day. I just had this pain occur about 4 days ago for about 3 seconds :| I started to shit bricks lol.

Ohh and another one was in farm baseball league. I was outfield but closer inside towards first base. Hitter hit a ground ball towards me, I put my glove down to catch it, and about 5 inches from the ball rolling into my glove, it hits a rock, or a small mound of dirt and flew up and hit my bone right under my eye LoL. I think I threw the ball towards 2nd base and I put my glover over my face and laid over and the coaches ran over too me and put some ice on my face LoL. I don't remember if I cried or not though.

Another one was at a friends house. We were riding out bmx bikes. We were about 11 years old and he built about a 3 foot high ramp. He put it out on the side walk and he went first then I went. I was peddling fast but like an idiot I forgot to stop peddling before I hot the jump. Well I lost balance at the tip of the ramp and my feet fell off the peddles in mid air and once the bike hit the ground my chest hit the handle bars, the bike went sideways and I hit my ribs on the ground LoL :D

Ok here is one maybe for the win !!!

I was young, I use to bmx all the time, then started doing half pipes with friends on my bike. It was a haro, super sick.

anyways I didnt wear a helmet, and the handle grips were pushed threw the bar ends.

I tried to do a back flip, iv done them a million times. I did one again and for some reason I kind of blacked out during the flip.

the result,

I can done hard and my mouth landed on the end of the handle bars, the bar end knocked out my front teeth, and the bar end went threw my mouth

tearing a huge hole inside and threw my jaw -

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

partially torn Achilles tendon mmmm

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Ok here is one maybe for the win !!!

I was young, I use to bmx all the time, then started doing half pipes with friends on my bike. It was a haro, super sick.

anyways I didnt wear a helmet, and the handle grips were pushed threw the bar ends.

I tried to do a back flip, iv done them a million times. I did one again and for some reason I kind of blacked out during the flip.

the result,

I can done hard and my mouth landed on the end of the handle bars, the bar end knocked out my front teeth, and the bar end went threw my mouth

tearing a huge hole inside and threw my jaw -

somebody posted that exact thing happening to them in this thread

I forgot that one time going down a bumpy dirt trail fast I lost control and my bike when to the right and I flew forward and landed on my chest, got the wind knocked out of me and my elbow got a nice gash that was bleeding for like 2 days, I got a nice scar to prove it lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have broke my pinky twice in less than 2 weeks then sprained my leg twice then i have ankel problems from a car accdient when i was young then i have broke my thumb in 2 places then burned my self like 10 times thats just about it and i cut my hand a bunch of times and done alot on minor stuff too and i sliced my knee open once

o and when i was young like say 2 i jumped on a plastic basket ball hoop then i fell then bit my lip open through to the other side and i still have the scar

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Crushed the end of my ring finger stacking wood in the wood pile. Threw a large piece in the pile and it jumped up and smashed my finger into another log in the pile. It dropped me to my knees and actually brought tears to my eyes and had me moaning in pain. My finger swelled up 3 times its normal size and had to cut my wedding band off.

I have broken bones, had knee surgery on both of my knees, been hit in the face, cut with knives and sheet metal and none of it came close to the pain of crushing my finger.

Crashed my longboard with my ex girlfriend riding on it with me, I broke her fall and got good roadrash on my knee, dislocated my kneecap, tore some ligaments, but the really bad part was my ankle hit one of those blue metal reflective bumps in the middle of the road for fire hydrants and I got 2 deep puncture wounds to the point of where I could see bone...

Dumb ex girlfriend thought it'd be helpful to pour rubbing alcohol on it to disinfect it and that hurt more than the actual crash

Oh and I had to drive for an hour home by myself with this all being on my right leg

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived