What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

I can think of three, rated in pain scale; First, a Herbst Appliance. Bolted to your molars, the Herbst moves your jaw forward every time you close your mouth. Not nice.

I had a Herbst appliance before I got my braces. It sure was uncomfortable, but I didn't think it was terrible. Honestly, the rubber bands they put between your teeth to space them hurt worse.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I only read page 1, didn't want to go through all the other posts

I have been hurt pretty bad quite a few times. I broke fingers and smashed knuckles when I was a teenager. My thing was to hit brick walls until i would see blood- when I was mad about something

I dislocated my knew playing football

I get nerve pinches in my lower back about 2 times a year, had a sciatic nerve pinched at the beginning of the year, that was excruciating pain, still hurts today, makes it hard to squat

I have been stabbed in the leg with a 2.5" - 3" blade, seems like it would have hurt, but didn't, just bloody

The most pain I can say I ever felt was abscessed nerves in my mouth, rotten teeth basically

No this is not like a tooth ache, its like someone getting pliers, and a blowtorch and constantly pinching the nerve, and applying heat, to where it hurts so much you want to black out from shock

Now, I'am good at blocking out pain, but when anbesol a tooth nummer cant even fade the pain, and your stuck taking about 6- 7 IB Profin, or Advil's and just waiting out the pain until it finally goes away, that is my worst pain

Oh, I also was beat down by 3 guys with bats, and that didn't hurt as much as the damn tooth abscess

I literally cry, and just when everything starts to go black from almost passing out, I find a way to jump back out of it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

In 1987 when I was a kid (11) a car hit me while I was riding my bike. To make an extremely long story short. It kinda sideswiped me. My leg broke and went into the front right fender well. I had about 90% leg loss below my right knee. I had my left lat muscle transplanted to replace my right calf, skin graft, 2 blood vessel transplants and about 13 lbs of stainless steel rods ( Hoffman Device ) and a pin in my ankle, ect... 2 months in the hospital, 4 months on wheelchair, a couple months on crutches, and then learning to walk again. It was rough. After several operations through my teenage years I'm mostly good now.

Through all of it though, the most painful thing was the skin graft. They harvested skin from almost my entire right thigh. All but about a 2 inch strip on the back was grafted. The slightest breeze on the graft sight was horribly painful for a good 3 weeks after the procedure. It all sucked but that sure sucked the most...

2007 Hyundia Sonata
Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Audio Control Four.1

2 Clarion APX480M - doors

Rockford Fosgate M400-4D - sub

Rockford Fosgate T2652s

Soundstream 6.5s

Kicker COMP VR 10 D4 in a 1/4 wave

^ Ben.... you won

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

OP great thread. :drinks:

I have a 3 way tie.

The first one involved burning my retinas with a mig welder, My little brother was welding up his door handles and I thought i was cool because i had my back to him WRONG.

The next day I woke up and it felt like I had a hand full of sand in my eyes.

Second one, I was helping my brother put the engine back into his truck. I was hooking the exhaust manifolds back up and my wedding ring was grounded against the manifold and the other side of the ring touched the hot side on the starter turning the ring to a nifty shade of red, I yanked my hand out the engine compartment and tore the ring off of my finger, burning the hell out of the 4 fingers involved in the removal, but the bad thing was when I pulled off the ring, it rolled the skin on that finger down to the last knuckle like a condom.

The last one, I rear-ended a semi-truck that was at a dead stop, I was the passenger in a Chevy astro van, we were driving 120 mph and anyways the truck was stopped. By the time we figured out that the truck was stopped it was too late, slammed on the brakes sliding 150 feet and hitting the truck at around 80mph. I ended up having 250 stitches in my face, reconstructing my sinuses and most of the inside of my mouth. I also had a bi-lateral pelvic fracture, taking around 4 months to get back walking.

just thought of another good one...

wisdom teeth... but dry sockets on both sides!!! fuuuuuuuuck

How about getting slapped the night after you got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Look after your back please people.

^^^This!

About 11 years ago I was on a trampoline with my brothers. I landed on my butt at the same time they both came down. The mat went all the way to the ground and I felt my back pop all the way up my spine. Hurt like hell and it's given me problems ever since.

Well, back in October, I leaned over the computer desk to check my email. Stood back up and got this EXCRUCIATING pain in my lower back. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER because I couldn't move off the couch for almost 4 hours. For the next week, I had to pull myself up by grabbing onto the couch because I couldn't use my abs/back muscles at all to get up. Had to shuffle my feet to walk because I couldn't lift my legs. Couldn't stand up straight either. I had to constantly lean to one side.

Anyway, long story short, come to find out that from the trampoline injury 11 years ago I've got a fractured vertebra and two bulging discs. But the pain that I experienced in October is the worst pain I've ever felt.

about 2 years ago I was pounding a fat chick she got on top and crushed me I thought I was dead lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

Archived