What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

^^^This!

About 11 years ago I was on a trampoline with my brothers. I landed on my butt at the same time they both came down. The mat went all the way to the ground and I felt my back pop all the way up my spine. Hurt like hell and it's given me problems ever since.

Well, back in October, I leaned over the computer desk to check my email. Stood back up and got this EXCRUCIATING pain in my lower back. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER because I couldn't move off the couch for almost 4 hours. For the next week, I had to pull myself up by grabbing onto the couch because I couldn't use my abs/back muscles at all to get up. Had to shuffle my feet to walk because I couldn't lift my legs. Couldn't stand up straight either. I had to constantly lean to one side.

Anyway, long story short, come to find out that from the trampoline injury 11 years ago I've got a fractured vertebra and two bulging discs. But the pain that I experienced in October is the worst pain I've ever felt.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry your not in the 18+ or maybe I would consider it.

steven.jpg

ooo forgot about one that landed me in the hospital for 3 days

i get bit by something and didnt say anything cause i dont like the doctors, well 3 days later my leg gets so swolen my skin is shiny, its red everywhere and blowing on it even hurts!! well i walk into church and my mom freaks out...i get rushed to the er, turns out i was bitten by a black widow and im allergic to them, i had a fever of 103.1, they had to cut it open and starting scooping the infected shit out, all on NO pain killers, it hurt so bad i was weaving in and out of conciousness, the hole time i was in the hospital i had a hole in my leg the nurse would have to clean out daily..got a pretty sick scar out of it tho

I had similar shit happen to me when I was about 13. I couldn't walk because my leg was so fucked. I went to the er they gave me a shot that did nothing and the next day I went back and they cut it open...when I was about 10 or so my moms lab stepped on my eye and created a nice hole causing me to go 3/4 blind (according to doctors)in that eye.aside from that broke some fingers, both my big toes, hand, wrist,ankle. did get a knee to the face from a friend running full speed causing me to be ko'd for 20 and breaking my jaw. but I didn't have anything too bad that involved surgery like you guys.

Riding in the bucket of a skidsteer when I was about 10 years old. Was sitting on my feet in the bucket (knees against chest, toes against bucket) and the driver hit a bump and when the front end came down it ripped both of my achilese tendons.. they quit hurting about a year before I graduated.

Sometime around grade 8 was jumping on a trampoline with my brother. He double bounced me and I came down on his head with my chin when he was coming back up. Ultimate whiplash basically. Couldnt turn my head left for about a month.

Last year day before thanks giving (or was it easter?) was riding my mountain bike and went up a dirt embankment a bit fast. Came down about 40 feet away from take-off (a steep take-off) on my right shoulder. AC Joint blew out completely, road rash on head, back, and ripped the transverse abdominus muscle a bit.. or something near the lower ribs there on both sides. Shoe flew off, too. Oh, only had 2 tylenol 3's at the hospital after a 3 hour wait.. they did nothing.

All 3 rate pretty close, but the AC joint I think wins because it took almost a week before I could really get out of bed for more than an hour or so. Its completely gone.

oh, also chainsawed a toe a while ago, but that didnt hurt too much... dont click if you dont like gore haha ;)http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/STEviltoo/toe.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I had a Herbst appliance before I got my braces. It sure was uncomfortable, but I didn't think it was terrible. Honestly, the rubber bands they put between your teeth to space them hurt worse.

The orthodontist broke my jaw to fit the device, and the device continued to act whilst the jaw was broken.

It was more than uncomfortable, I can assure you.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

When I was 13 I was playing dodge-ball in my churches gym, we have huge metal collapse-able curtains that go across the whole gym. I got shove up against one, when i tried to run my foot got caught under the curtain. Sliced into my heel cutting my Achilles tendon. I looked back to see blood pouring out of my foot.

Then about a year ago I has a giant cyst in my knee(doctors said it had been growing since birth). It was pushing my nerve out causing to be "dead" to this day I still have no control over my right foot. It just flops there when I walk and run.

That blue band is around my nerve the cyst is about 2 inches longer then the picture, and and inch deeper. Doctors said the cyst also interwove with the muscle and nerves. So it took them 4 hours to scrape everything out.

35d846c.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

About a year ago I got these cyst like things on my back (cannot remember the actual name of them), and it would HURT if I was sitting down, laying on my back, or if the slightest thing even grazed it. They got to be the size of 2 coin dollars so I finally decided to go to the doctors for it, and they ended up having to cut it open with a scalpel, then take a pair of scissors and scrape all of the stuff out (without pain meds, or anything to take the pain away). I have had 2 of them, and the doctors said they can come back at anytime in my life.

Was on my four wheeler going down the asphalt road at about like 50mph, put my leg on the back piece and popped a wheelie, while going up the hill in front of me the four wheeler started coming down in the front, I pulled back hard as I could and gassed it. Back piece where my foot was ended up hitting the ground, my foot got pulled off of it (guessing it hit the ground too), and with that coming off, the rest of my body got ripped off of the four wheeler and the road got to do it's work on me.

I've been ran over by a four wheeler while on a go cart, my leg intended so bad we could fit skateboard wheels in it, when I went to the hospital for that, ended up that they couldn't do anything about that except let it heal over time, and that my hand actually got broke. Pinky bone got pushed over to my ringer finger bone, and so on and so on.

Was riding a bike down a rail (yes actually trying to ride the rail), fell off and landed on my arm, pushed those 2 main bones that are in your arm to the side (didn't break them in half or fracture, actually BENT them).

Was riding on the roof of my buddies car, he decides to be a jackass and floor it and take a turn. I went flying off and chipped part of some bone off my wrist, and cracked the other bone it was connecting to almost in half.

But I think the worst mental/physical pain I have ever had, was when I was diagnosed with diabetes. And after I was released from the hospital I had to give myself 3 shots a day (more if needed), and at that time I HATED needles. That was about 7 or 8 years ago, I am 19 now and have the insulin pump, so no more needles for me, too bad I am not scared of them anymore nor do they bother me in any way.

Oh and BTW, when I wrecked the four wheeler, I never went to the hospital, nobody would take me, so the places I needed stiches...never got any. And the times I have broken a bone, and the doctors said I needed physical therapy, I never did it, so those parts of my body still hurt pretty much every day.... but oh well, shit happens ya know? :drinks:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I was cutting the grass today and I hit a rock and it hit me in the knee :drinks:

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

toe surgery. lol.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

gawd damn, some stuff is brutal ha

i have a few but the most recent off the top of my head, snowboarding up at boreal, going for a 50ft step down, huuuuuuge, like not what you see when your driving by, like big fucking jump, went for a 720, nothing special, over shot it, landed in the transition to flat on my left shoulder and top of my head, (i always wear a helmet) compressed my spine, and was knocked out for about 30 seconds, woke up with ski patrol calling for a paramedic lol

but the landing on my head and shoulder also tore my hip outta place, and gave me a tear in my snowboard pants from the top of my ass crack, to half way up my zipper...

Same here! Well for me it was just me being dumb. My first time going off a 30 foot jump (I think, it was pretty damn big). Had no idea WTF I was doing, flew off it and just landed straight on my head. No tricks, just a kid floating upside down (I don't even know how I got upside down). Woke up with my friend around me, and tried to go down another run with sooo much pain. I wasn't wearing a helmet either (close to a darwin award lol). Nothing broken, but I do think I got a concussion. Never really found out though.

I once tried doing a back flip on a trampoline and landed my head straight on the bar.. Out cold for awhile. Yet another concussion I think I got but never really went to the doc's to find out.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Archived