is that hood flex im seeing?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

WELLL thats it on these for awhile guys, i actually cracked the aluminum cone tonight!!!! The system got louder and louder and then the cone busted....i think the second woofer finally broke in on my way home and then they really started unloading on the low low's...i blasted dope boy magic, and RIP.....the surround is still stuck to the cone, but it destroyed 3/4 of the aluminum tc cone....anywho, ill get some temporary 18's and put 4kw to 2 of them :) should bang pretty good.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

lets see some pics of the broken cone

edit- actually had cone first but didnt look right so i changed to basket

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

not broken basket...cone...ill pull the subs out of box tomorrow and get lots of pix....as for the bangin it was doing?

heres some more vid

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

just for clarification this is with the factory 130 amp alternator, yellow top, and 2 sealed group 31's with one run of 1/0 +

on a mmats hd4000.1 running at 2 ohm!!!!! with the gain all the way down due to my retarded high input voltage of 6v lol

im guessing around 1500 watts clean power.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

TC /audiopulse is who i would try to get a recone from, i wouldnt trust a pierce audio (custom) recone, especially for a sub that isnt thiers and they have no clue about.

JD at T3 if you want to wait 6 months to get anything from him

Audiopulse will and can get the recone made for you underhung or not. (Kyle you spoke to works there)

Fi may be able to make you a one off recone if you send a motor to them,

Archived