those are some awesome numbers man! might have to try that kind of box soon!

bad ass rusty i think im never gonna run another woofer :)

these things are just breaking in, fix the voltage and tune it a bit more and we'll see where we end....:D

=) it was great to meet you and im glad those subs worked out so well for you, good luck tomorrow!!

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

yea it also helps that my amps dont quite clip just put out fuzzy power its kinda crazy really...blast a 151.9 on airforces sealed with voltage below 12v :| and no smelly coils :o

when i get this thing going properly and my amp repaired....im interested to see if i can get anymore out of it....and stopping my roof flex im unsure if itll help or hurt...

rusty, keep doin what your doin!! you make an amazing product and gimme a call when you get those new shirts in!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

rollin 50's :D

we set out for a good daily setup and ended up putting numbers 8db over what i was figuring....now we just gotta get the rite thickness pvc so we can have my variable tuning :)

DREW!!!! we need to fiberglass the entire roof....like 2-3 layers....before i break it too badly. cracking paint is bad enough lol...

so this weekend we will gut this thing. the to do list as standing;

send one amp out for repair

possibly order my alternator

order some spectrum sludge

4 runs of 2/0 with 300A breakers. from alt to back batts.

get materials ready to fiberglass or find another way to brace.....thinking epoxy some strong wood strips like 1/2" oak or something slightly flexible, bond it to the roof then add some dynamat over it or some liquid deadening. that way the sludge would bont the steel to the braces...

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived