Sundown Audio

2 Amps Question

BHSskaterBHS

i didnt call your equipment crap, i said it was a shitty install if you wanted to put 2 different amps on your subs that do not match...yes there is a difference. It seems your to defensive to understand that though.

Running two different amps will cause more problems than they are worth, James is right, I would downsize to just two 12's, maybe then you could sell the others and get something more towards what you want. Patience is a virture

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

IF you gonna be a bitch then ill just leave, it was a simple fucking question. Thanks for your "help" now ban me prick.

gotta love it this place is like a big disfunctional famly and James is the big brother that tells ya how life is kinda sorta lol

but yeah it will sound bad and other things, save up 3 bills and ill send ya an amp that would work for ya but u gotta take care of it

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

I suggest you do like the rest of us and work and save your ass off and buy some descent equipment. I take it that you having a car means that your atleast 15 wich means your old enuff to get a part time job. You want to play your going to have to pay.

Now for the constructive criticism. Keep your 4 subs and sell the 2 shitty sony amps. Save a bit of money where ever you can. I remember skipping lunch at school to buy audio equipment. lol. Then next I would look for a cheap power house map like a nice hifonics brutus or something. You can find them used on here and craigslist for near to nothing. Remember nay sub can sound good. Its just all in the install.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg