Make Sure You Dont Post Anything Good..

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

i post a great thread, with tones a views, and responses

a lot people even steve jumps on there and give his 2 cents,.. he never sid this is a bull shit post he took the time to post to,.. why because its a good post.

I touch on a popular subject and give people somthing good to see, and write on

you have people voicing there opinions and views,.. and its a great off topic post and it gets closed,..

what the fuck am i so post to do.. post half ass shity topics now,.. so it don't get so many hits

everyone on here were all full if different personality's and whatever topic it may be we will disagree or agree

i think its bull shit that if you make a good post from there on your on a time limit untill its close..

then we must move on to a new one..

if i get blocked for telling how it is my point on proven more,

we should calm done on the over kill off having web site control.. let us enjoy this site for what it is.. and that's a forum

Don't know what your pissing about but we don't need a bitchfest thread either.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im assuming your refering to a particular incident. if a topic gets out of line then admins should lock it. otherwise it should be free.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

hes right.

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

im the one who locked your post, it was turning into opnion fest on pitbulls just like it was told not to.

stop being a whiney bitch about it. nothing else was being added to the thread besides people starting in on the pitbull rants that always happen. if you want to bitch about it more PM me