scfaust Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 i still have 1 girl used to have more and breed pics on myspacedogs http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww203/scfaust1/alphadamp.png
EricM9104 Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 I don't own any pitbulls Used to have two Rottweilers (my sisters actually) but they're gone now. I really want some now haha especially after seeing this thread 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
RobClay Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 I have a pitbull/bullmastiff 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
dr.db Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 My boy...about 6 years old now..big and nice..perfect mix.
Godsmack Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 I own none but many people mistake my boxer for a pitt. I have had some friend with them and they are some of the most beautiful dogs I ever met. Woulsnt mind owning one. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Mellow18 Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20'' (1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod- (2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled- (1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused- (1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused- (2) CDT 6.5 comp (X) pioneer 6x9 set (1) RF T-400.4 (1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3 (1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas [EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe
pstone11 Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 Here's mine - he's not a purebreed or anything, we rescued him from the pound. He's pit and sharpee, and a bit of terrier.... Such a dummy, but so loyal, fun, he's looked the same since 6 months - he's 8 years old now.... so tolorant of the kids - this is him almost 5 years ago with Conner. Yup - that's the same kid - that was Conner at maybe 14 months, then just recently at 5 1/2 years - they are two peas in a pod.. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Forevrbumpn Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 ^^haha, my mom moved to redding with her sister a few years back, and there is a pit bull there, a big massive one, and one of my cousins has a baby, who would do this to the pit pull, I was so scared for the baby, but then I heard he always did stuff like this. Crakin me up I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
dr.db Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 This is a really good friend of mines female,about 92 pounds in this picture that he just had pups from a big male...super nice dogs. and the male
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.