Looking For Whole System

8twelves

• 3 weeks later...

I got some spare MTX 6000 10" subs, they aint beautiful, but they'll get you hitting nicely for 1000W, I've got a spare Kenwood 1000w amp as well, I'm asking 200$, its a fair price, you'll need to build a box though unless you can fit a 30x12x11 box behind them seats,

just give me a shout on PM's if your interested or not.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

the audiopipe AP15001d is about 190-200 bucks, stable at 1 ohm... check them out *google shopping ftw*

as for subs, DC? ive had 2 RE SEs hooked up to that amp i just suggested and it banged them pretty good

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones