Dc Power Or Mechman?

when i bought a Mechman ALT i needed a extended Bracket and within 1 day of Emailing him he UPS air shipped a 10oz piece for free. very nice guy i will be doing a lot of business with him. He's also honest with his stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

I would buy Mechman again. Besides read around this site and look at the difference between the two companies. One is quite arrogant and constantly puts everyone elses down; where the other one is friendly helpful and Mature. one will try to "sell" you on his alt and the other lets his product and customers speak for him. I can Vouch for Mechmans service being the best and he is pleasant as well. but it will come down to what you find appealing and of course price.

When you have a true product that is backed by the manufacturer, and as a company has probally tested most of every other alt out there with there outrageous claims usually comes up well short of what their claimed power or durabilty actually is. If I would have meet DC Power a year ago I would not have wasted my time on 2 other so called HO Alt company's sold here. Arrogance no, confidence, I think so...

Edited by Andrew2944r

Team Ampere Audio

I will start by saying that I have no experience with other brands, but that I will always buy MECHMAN because of his superior product, customer service, reputation, product performance, etc. and he's alsways kind and willing to help.

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

hmmmm,funny/odd his address is very close to powermaster's..why?reman's /seconds?

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

i have an iraggi and i don't like it's output at idle.

i know i have no experience between both of those alts but i think mechman will be the winner because it is a larger case alt.

my dc does 260 (small case)

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

hmmmm,funny/odd his address is very close to powermaster's..why?reman's /seconds?

http://www.mechman.com/contact.html look at the bottom address

http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/contact_us.html

Look to be closer than close, they look to be the same address. If this is right does powermaster give him free shipping on the stuff he sells do you think?

Edited by soundzright

I will not knock a product that I have not used or had problems with. I purchased a Mechman, fast shipping, actually shipped it without confirmed payment for the product to get here on time.. and I'm totally satisfied and would purchase his product again.. That is alot more than I can say for alot of other audio companies..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

I got a 275A alternator otw from DC and he cut me a great affordable deal =) he also answered and explained all questions I had, he also even gave me his cell # he's a great guy and I can't wait for winter to die so I can begin working my build.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19