Dc Power Or Mechman?

DC Power FTW!! I have a DCPower 250a that also does 140 at idle. I also got my Switchable MLA directly from him at the same time I got the alternator. Rob is a great guy, very knowledgable. He even took the time to help me out with a problem during my install while he was driving his kids home from school. Great customer service. Give him a call, you won't be sorry.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

i am not trying to high jack but it seems a lot of in the know people are on this thread just looking for help..my high out put alt is slowly putting less volts out it use to put a strong 14.6 out now it is putting 13.0 and nothing higher i charge the three batteries on a regular basis and have checked all the ground and hot leads..i have done the big three, three runs of 0 gauge wire for hots and grounds..i even went as far as putting a new regulator and brushes in it..it is about 3 years old it is a 240 amp alt..do these things just wear out after time and there is no hope left for them but to buy a new one?..i will contact the builder after i get a little info from you guys any help on this would be great thanks..

Well, obviously they are both great companies with a lot of backing from a bunch of members on the forum. How about you call both of them up and have a little chat with them? That should help you make up your mind.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I've dealt with all of them and they are all great guys. Currently I run Iraggi and I'll be going with DC for my upcoming van build. It doesn't mean that Mechman, Ohio Gen, Interlinc, etc... are bad companies or lacked in something that I found with DC. I just chose them because I wanted to.

IMO I don't think that there should be threads like this that compare companies who have their own sections. It just causes problems. Do the research yourself or start a poll if you just can't decide.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I've dealt with all of them and they are all great guys. Currently I run Iraggi and I'll be going with DC for my upcoming van build. It doesn't mean that Mechman, Ohio Gen, Interlinc, etc... are bad companies or lacked in something that I found with DC. I just chose them because I wanted to.

IMO I don't think that there should be threads like this that compare companies who have their own sections. It just causes problems. Do the research yourself or start a poll if you just can't decide.

I agree that would make it really awkward

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

i agree totally. every competitor will have a flaw or two, go for which ever company you want. i myself rock with mechman because a local SMD member bought from him. he loved it so i gave mechman a shot and i'm satisfied with the product .... i've also got a local with iraggi alternator and he loves it, both good alternators. freedom of pick potna, got for which you like.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module