King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

i was going to remark to this vid, but ill get banned for sure. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif freeland, keep the name and the show rollin. :dj:

james theres no tits in your avatar vid FTL! that chicks tits looked delicious.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

yeah i am going to keep going unless he can give me a legitimate seriel number to his trademark

Are you f@#%ing with us.......

I heard this and i laughed becuz if i remember i thought i seen it in a movie.... a motorcycle ( crotch rockets) gang down south in fact Kimo and Alpine used to tease each other and say we were the King of Cali back in 99

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I just had some big black dude call me call me and tell me that kings of cali is trademarked search the database and there is nothing there. What a fuck head

here he is with his biker gang.

I told him........There will be Kings named.......and its in cali. whats the problem here. so i searched it and hes lying. what a waste of my energy

How did you know what he looked like? Did you 2 have video phone? :unknw::rofl:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'll chime in here after you watch the YouTube vid when it shows you related vids it has a vid for a king of Cali dance off semi round and we are having a sound off the tittle can not be trade marked and if it is it's not for bass I think the guy is confused cause you can trade mark a car/bike club name but we are not making a car/bike club

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

yeah i am going to keep going unless he can give me a legitimate seriel number to his trademark

I wonder if you can trade mark the show, so that you can do it every year with out no problems.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I wonder if you can trade mark the show, so that you can do it every year with out no problems.

im sure he can, but that is only if you hook me up with a 7kd so i can see what my subs act like alive :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Are you f@#%ing with us.......

I heard this and i laughed becuz if i remember i thought i seen it in a movie.... a motorcycle ( crotch rockets) gang down south in fact Kimo and Alpine used to tease each other and say we were the King of Cali back in 99

That movie was called "Biker Boyz" . . . . that's were that King Of Cali was adopted probably by this wanna be tryin' to own that K.O.C. trademark . . . . . . . :spiteful: and yup, that movie was mostly "black" actors too.

But what the hell ? If his only good in talking without any proofs, then our show "KING OF CALI" must not be cancelled or stop.

Let this show roll also every year ! . . . just to keep all Californians competitors to be always on top of there games on a yearly basis. :friends:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived