King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

We did go head to head via Internet the top guys from the south vs top guys from the north

LOL just saw the pics from tp it has joeys f*ck up leaving his seat in the port oops

Ha ha ha . . . . real funny there now brotha ! :clapping:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Alpine, yours and bills run was mad crazy live over the internet! that was the best over the net head to head we had!

Nice that was crazy the most crazy part for me was when I went aganst ray I was scared he was sand bagin the regular show part and get me in koc

Ya the only thing I would chane is getting something bigger so we can see the south numbers it was so tiny we had to go for perfect scores couldn't see were you guys were had peeps relay the scores in real time and is cool for drag bass race you wanna see where they are at but it was still alllll good it worked and thank you freeland for the awsome show and idea

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

not sand baggin..

Im just down 2db

Ive burped a 58 at finals, but now all i get is a 56.3

O well, shit happens.

Time for a new build.

and x2 on the stickers.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Oh and just FYI

I got the senority around here. Been competing with stats since 1998. thats would be 11 Years and counting. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

rebuild being done this week...i didnt meter as whell as i wanted...me and dice rolls dont get along

That was the first 2 times you ever dice rolled don't trip it's not easy but keep at it you will get it also you have to rember me Nyman redbarron and brandon b slaps yo mama have dice rolled in the lanes more than anybody in the world and who did you dice roll aganst???? Me and civic man it came down to vet vs noob but with some time you will shake that noob title your already on your way with that and it shows autorama was not a fluke I'm proud of you dude

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Dice rolls and 3 burps made it interesting, and thats what i want it to stay like. bass race is about volume control, and db drag is about having a ton of power. and one burp is just boring. now watching somebody panic for 2 more burps = awesome. Changes the way we build spl machines :) which will just end up being bigger electrical systems, which will mean accidental bigger numbers on the first burp

Archived