Wtf Was This Guy Using?!?!?!?!

that is a 75 impala vert with 8 mmats pro 12s on mmats (2) 3500s. its in south fl.

as far as my car (18) tens, secondskin audio gave me a door kit and a trunk kit to try out on my trunk. i put a layer on my trunk lip and it reduced the flex but i think it would have taken at least 4-6 layers to stop the panels from slapping against each other. see my other you tube vids, i did a review on it. i have desided not to install the rest of the ss damp pro in my car but, to use it in my van that im building(see my build log in here).

as for me, don't get it twisted guys, my goal is to get loud as posible with my little budget. trunk slap was just a by-product. besides, if i was looking for rattling, i would have put beats in a older car not a 2000 tc. and i'm sure many of you know its not easy to get a tc or a vic on my body style to flex. i bought a astro van, to get louder and have cleaner bass. but i'm sure that their will be lots of flex and panels slapping that i can't get rid of completely on it too. i know of very few vids with lots of flex that don't have some panels rattling.

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

Thats so stupid.. I dont know why people find rattling trunks so impressive. Flex is BAD FOR YOUR CAR. If its doing that to metal image what its doing to your ears. I think thats fuckin stupid. "Oh wow look at my flex..." dumb shit. Rattling is wasted energy.

Thats so stupid.. I dont know why people find rattling trunks so impressive. Flex is BAD FOR YOUR CAR. If its doing that to metal image what its doing to your ears. I think thats fuckin stupid. "Oh wow look at my flex..." dumb shit. Rattling is wasted energy.

on smd, we like what loud bass that flexes metal does to our ears :spiteful: ...

now rattling is a different story... but we all get the point of flex=loss presure= less loud

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

That trunk lid is prolly longer than than half the wheel base of alot of cars nowdays. I know my '80 monte carlo hood was over 4ft long and it was the shortest of all the montes. I know the 70s impalas and caprices and even the monte was close to 8 or 9ft. The braces had some glue but that shit never lasted long. I know here in orlando boxes and donks have some of the shittest sytems ever! Not tuned right, not even cubes persub, over usages of subs and speakers! Justwhat they prefer and they dont take their shit anywhere else since thats what they know

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

slapmaster was right, its a 74 impala with a rolls royce phantom front end conversion and has 8 mmat 12's sealed i think or it looks like a tv in the middle of the box, ied post more pics but its in the car show section but i forgot were exactly

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

not sayin it cool or anything but here is my truck with 2 15s walled and 3600rms and my roof is anoying as shit! if the kid that took the vid would get closer and had a better cam it would make for a decent vid lol.....ill have better vids soon!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

slapmaster was right, its a 74 impala with a rolls royce phantom front end conversion and has 8 mmat 12's sealed i think or it looks like a tv in the middle of the box, ied post more pics but its in the car show section but i forgot were exactly

I think you are thinking of the wrong car. the caprice with the phantom front has 28's on it and kicker subs and amps and is way higher up then that car

http://www.didntyouhear.com/wp-content/upl...phantomdonk.jpg

http://www.ipixelspot.com/files/11/powerblock%20(4).JPG

Archived