Second Skin Audio

?half A Wall In A Mustang?

jordan4nier

to explain it a bit better .. you know who a wall fills every thing in a car out and like its a wall it blocks off everything but a halk a wall blocks off only half on it it still has the sides filled in and all but the speakers will sit on top instead of facing foward or u can put them at an angle

26246_1274957719502_1396710261_3062.jpg

We don't want u to get made fun of for this half wall phrase.

How much box building have you done in the past?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah its hard to explain what i wont to do its like u no on your car were u pop the back seat out were the prongs are i wanna have a 4 inch port there and have it 6 inchs tall there and then put the next board at a 45 deg. angle and have the speakers mounted on that and then the last board i wont to lay flat on the rear deck

26246_1274957719502_1396710261_3062.jpg

Archived