Law About Being Too Close At Redlight?

So I got in a shitty accident tonight and it made me look like a complete dumb ass. I pulled up to the right lane and I realized I needed to be in the left, so I put it in reverse and cool what do you know someone was RIGHT on my ass so I could not see their headlights or anything. So I fucking smashed into the front of his car and it is completely fucked up, my rear bumper is a little fucked up and my tail light is cracked, along with my hatch being bent a little bit. But my question is, theres a law for following too closely, but what about being right on someones ass at a red light? There is no possible way I could of seen this guy since he was right on me.

teamsundown-1.jpg

if the guy behind you got rear ended and he hit you the damage done to yours would have been his fault...but since you backed into him i think your fucked.....thats in california not sure about over there

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

was your window blocked?and yeah their is a law on that well at my state you have to be as far away as to where your able to see the back of the tires of the car that your in front of.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

was your window blocked?and yeah their is a law on that well at my state you have to be as far away as to where your able to see the back of the tires of the car that your in front of.

Not at all... I just couldn't see his car he was literally right on my ass, and the Yukon has a real high rear window. His entire front end is completely destroyed, and I am really considering getting a new fucking car so I don't have to deal with this bullshit of not being able to see other cars. Fuck my insurance is going through the roof.

teamsundown-1.jpg

why not get a rear view camera?and dont those newer cars have a warning light that comes wid it? i know my friends escalde does.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If you couldnt see his headlights, he was probably WAY to close

Exactly but there is no way to prove it so whatever I am fucked and look like a complete moron now. He is also a sheriff, so I am sure hes not worried about anything. He was off duty at the time. He ran up to my car as if I was going to speed off and attempted to like take my keys or some shit. And I have rear sensors but it all happened so fast they didnt get a chance to go off, they only go off when in reverse and he was so close it was just boom.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

around here is similar. i think they say the license plate tho