Jump to content

Nofearx18 And Bigpimpin91's Ducky Battle


Who wins?  

38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins For Ducky Bounce/Roof Flex?

    • NoFearX18
      25
    • Bigpimpin91
      16


Recommended Posts

Posted

Done.

And I voted for you BTW.

Your camera is awesome for recording quality videos, mine not so much.

nah mine sucks. it move so much faster than it looks in the videos.

i voted for you too. i dont feel comfortable voting for myself.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Posted

you should get your roof balanced the duck keeps pulling to the right.

ahahhaha

edit i meant to the right

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

you should get your roof balanced the duck keeps pulling to the right.

ahahhaha

edit i meant to the right

true. prolly the wind and unlevel pavement too.

check the other vids... we moved passed the first vids and started cheating haha

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Posted

voted :)

as of a second ago it was 50-50 3 to 3

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Yeah, my back window isn't nearly as bad as that. I don't have my box firing into mine though.

I have 2 more teaser videos but nothing good.

This new camera sucks for videos.

I'll try my sisters tomorrow.

You said your roof was paper thin...mind sharing what you drive?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...