A very loud, unattractive, mean woman walked intoWal-Mart with her two kids yelling obscenities at the mall the way through the entrance. The Wal-Mart Greetersays "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nicechildren you have there. Are they twins?"The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say,"Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9 andthe other one's 6. Why the hell would you think theyare twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?""I'm neither blind nor stupid", replied the Greeter."I just couldn't believe you got laid twice."

Edited by capalass23

A mother and father took their 6 year old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had breasts bigger than his mother's, and asked her why. She told her son, "The bigger they are ... the dumber the person is."

The boy, pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger members than his dad. His mother replied, "The bigger they are ... the dumber the person is."

Again satisfied with his answer, the boy returns to the ocean to play. Shortly after, the boy returned again.

He promptly told his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets."

2 rednecks are talking...

"Yo, how do you protect yourself from AIDS?"

"I wear a condom all the time", replies the other.

"Do you ever take it off?"

"Yeah, when I go to the bathroom and during sex

quit while your ahead

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Condoms arent 100% safe

A buddy of mine was wearing one the other day, and he walked across the streat and got hit by a bus...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build