Bass, I Love You?

Yeah, but isn't he trying to sell HIS songs???

Exactly..MY songs..

Im doing this so yall know how to obtain ALL my tracks and dont go around like idiots downloading programs to get low quality crap.

Im also giving the oportunity for yall to get my tracks in CD quality...no mp3. ;)

The REAL Bassotronics, eh? lol J/k Jose. Well good luck with the whole idiots downloading thing. You probably won't get much pub around here either, REAL artists don't. Nah on this site you have to steal songs, then slow them and act like it's YOUR music, or like you deserve something. It's kind of funny because the only thing you achieve by doing so is LOW bass and ummm you, me, we have plenty of that. If half of these people knew how hard it is to create an album, how much work goes into it, time, dedication, etc. Yet you have a lot of people on here willingly just giving away YOUR music for free. RESPECT the Artists! We're trying to keep bass music alive. We're doing it for the love of bass and for y'all.

Also, Steve with all due respect you said this in the following thread...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/120199-bassotronics-music/

Personally I strongly disagree for the simple reason that Bassotronic's music has been handed around shared willingly by many on various threads for the past several years and you had to know full well this was occurring. I think due to that he has the right to promote his music and links here.

The REAL Bassotronics, eh? lol J/k Jose. Well good luck with the whole idiots downloading thing. You probably won't get much pub around here either, REAL artists don't. Nah on this site you have to steal songs, then slow them and act like it's YOUR music, or like you deserve something. It's kind of funny because the only thing you achieve by doing so is LOW bass and ummm you, me, we have plenty of that. If half of these people knew how hard it is to create an album, how much work goes into it, time, dedication, etc. Yet you have a lot of people on here willingly just giving away YOUR music for free. RESPECT the Artists! We're trying to keep bass music alive. We're doing it for the love of bass and for y'all.

Personally I strongly disagree for the simple reason that Bassotronic's music has been handed around shared willingly by many on various threads for the past several years and you had to know full well this was occurring. I think due to that he has the right to promote his music and links here.

Thanks DJ!

You know how things get down in forums. It can get really messy with haters and idiots. I dont waste my time much in forums because of all the crap that happens in them..and the ONLY reason I came on here is to clarify the Ilegel stuff that has been going on here about my CD's being sold withought my consent from a forum member and the threads were never locked. And even if the thread is old, I dont care because what has been done will be prosecuted sooner or later...im just gathering as much data as possble so I can act in a inteligent manner when the time comes. I know there are lots of fans here who like my music and to them I wish them all the best. But to the haters and smartasses...they can just get a facial and get on with there lives.

Have a good day.

www.soundclick.com/bassotronics

www.soundclick.com/bassdroid808

www.soundclick.com/bassfromhell

www.soundclick.com/enchantingbass

www.soundclick.com/radioactivebass

www.soundclick.com/freestyle3000

www.soundclick.com/atributetodxj

www.soundclick.com/funkotronics

Exactly..MY songs..

Im doing this so yall know how to obtain ALL my tracks and dont go around like idiots downloading programs to get low quality crap.

Im also giving the oportunity for yall to get my tracks in CD quality...no mp3. ;)

lol.

some people dont like the music that goes with the bass, sometimes people will listen to a song just because it slams, but its better if they LIKE the song AND its slams. i personally would take Decaf or BigPimpin over a lot of things, because i dont like the electronic/synth/kinda sounding stuff like in bassotronics and some of your songs i listened to. Its not that they are bad, just not my taste. :shrug: (which is why i dont like to much bass mekanik either.)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

some people dont like the music that goes with the bass, sometimes people will listen to a song just because it slams, but its better if they LIKE the song AND its slams. i personally would take Decaf or BigPimpin over a lot of things, because i dont like the electronic/synth/kinda sounding stuff like in bassotronics and some of your songs i listened to. Its not that they are bad, just not my taste. :shrug: (which is why i dont like to much bass mekanik either.)

Its ok dude..everyone is different. Some like melodic synth music, some like tropical music and some like gangsta rap with lyrics that say the word dick all the time.. everybody is different.

Thanks DJ!

You know how things get down in forums. It can get really messy with haters and idiots. I dont waste my time much in forums because of all the crap that happens in them..and the ONLY reason I came on here is to clarify the Ilegel stuff that has been going on here about my CD's being sold withought my consent from a forum member and the threads were never locked. And even if the thread is old, I dont care because what has been done will be prosecuted sooner or later...im just gathering as much data as possble so I can act in a inteligent manner when the time comes. I know there are lots of fans here who like my music and to them I wish them all the best. But to the haters and smartasses...they can just get a facial and get on with there lives.

Have a good day.

you really annoy me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you really annoy me.

Like B.O.B says.."Haters Everywhere We Go...Haters Everywhere We Go!"

:bull:

• 2 years later...

Exactly..MY songs..

lol.

With the slowed decaf songs you can cut the speaker cables for the mids and highs because who would want to listen to that? I would personally take Bassotronics, Dj Droppin, DJ Billy E or Bass Mekanik (keep the good work up guys) over slowed songs wich sounds ridiculous because everything is simlpy slow.

Hi im new btw

17 hurts

Limewire though, that's something I haven't heard talked about in quite a while.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived