Jump to content

what shaver do you use?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Depends on hairy I get.

I use a sunbeam hair clippers to take down the ruff stuff.

Then if Im wanting some side burns I will use the gillette fusion power to get trimmed up nicely.

Then I shave the rest or all with my norelco 8140XL.

I really wanted a braun with the electric cleaning, but figured $100 was enough to spend.

Oh and for those who have the electric shavers, try using the lectric shave crap. It works pretty good and almost feels a lot smoother.

 

 

Posted

Depends on hairy I get.

I use a sunbeam hair clippers to take down the ruff stuff.

Then if Im wanting some side burns I will use the gillette fusion power to get trimmed up nicely.

Then I shave the rest or all with my norelco 8140XL.

I really wanted a braun with the electric cleaning, but figured $100 was enough to spend.

Oh and for those who have the electric shavers, try using the lectric shave crap. It works pretty good and almost feels a lot smoother.

ill try it.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

I use my mach 3 in the shower. But instead of using the shower head to clean the razor head, I have a small tuperware bowl I use and fill it up with hot water to swish the razor around in kinda like in the sink bowl. I works good and I seem to get a closer shave this way!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-
Posted

I have a Fusion and i like it, but like some of you have said the blade doesnt seem to stay sharp. I also have a Mach 3 turbo and it is also a good shaver, and the blades for it are more reasonable than the fusion. And as far as a electric shaver i have the norelco advantage, it was the one that has the shaving gel built into it. and it is what i use if i am in a hurry.  :shiftyph34r:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

brand new fusion. love it but don't use it to much

Posted

yup every month I shave.

thats a good one. i shave every other day.

yea same i never can get up early enough to shave so i just shave at night

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 574 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...