what shaver do you use?

Depends on hairy I get.

I use a sunbeam hair clippers to take down the ruff stuff.

Then if Im wanting some side burns I will use the gillette fusion power to get trimmed up nicely.

Then I shave the rest or all with my norelco 8140XL.

I really wanted a braun with the electric cleaning, but figured $100 was enough to spend.

Oh and for those who have the electric shavers, try using the lectric shave crap. It works pretty good and almost feels a lot smoother.

Depends on hairy I get.

I use a sunbeam hair clippers to take down the ruff stuff.

Then if Im wanting some side burns I will use the gillette fusion power to get trimmed up nicely.

Then I shave the rest or all with my norelco 8140XL.

I really wanted a braun with the electric cleaning, but figured $100 was enough to spend.

Oh and for those who have the electric shavers, try using the lectric shave crap. It works pretty good and almost feels a lot smoother.

ill try it.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I use my mach 3 in the shower. But instead of using the shower head to clean the razor head, I have a small tuperware bowl I use and fill it up with hot water to swish the razor around in kinda like in the sink bowl. I works good and I seem to get a closer shave this way!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I have a Fusion and i like it, but like some of you have said the blade doesnt seem to stay sharp. I also have a Mach 3 turbo and it is also a good shaver, and the blades for it are more reasonable than the fusion. And as far as a electric shaver i have the norelco advantage, it was the one that has the shaving gel built into it. and it is what i use if i am in a hurry.  :shiftyph34r:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

brand new fusion. love it but don't use it to much

so what youngster about every other month?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yup every month I shave.

thats a good one. i shave every other day.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived