Lbox88 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Hmmmm, new search engine must be pulling up some old stuff funny. UBL | Build Log
Noel989 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Lol this just popped up on my new thread feed on mobile so I just replied without looking at dates! Technology changes in 6 years lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Gillette Fusion ProGlide X2 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Colin - STAPUFT Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Yeah- what's up with the old threads popping up? Same on my feed too.... Oh well- I have one of those fancy 4 blade Gillettes too- but I've sworn off shaving for the last 4 months or so. hehe 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
WastedTalent Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 dorcousa FTW. haha. $30 spent last May and still using same razors/blades. Sheena = pedobear
IAHertz Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Braun 7 series with the bass station FIFY!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.