lazeris Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 I am looking for a good pair of 15’s but am open to other suggestions. I already have a daily box so I want to build something to compete with. I don’t know if I want just a fart box though. I have about 6 to 8 cubes to work with under the window line if I want to stay in street C. I have a US Amps AX3200DE for power. On my daily 10’s I run the amp at 2 ohms so I want something to run it at 1 ohm for competition. So I was thinking of waiting for the AA SMD and get one 18 or get two 15’s that can take 1500 to 1700. I was also looking for a sub with some decent xmax. I know its not all about xmax, but I like teh woofer pron.I was thinking about the FI Q but I read some posts that say 1700 no problem and others that say no more than 1500. I was looking at AQ HDC’s but I want something that will rumble the lows very well. HELP!!
Team_DC-Derrick Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 2 15" DC audio lvl 4 XLs will work perfectly in 8 cubes and they can handle alot of power ! The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
AI James Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 i'll x2 the XL subs great subs for the power your running
camino_1to3 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 i'll x2 the XL subs great subs for the power your running x3 for sure Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
pstone11 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 THE FORUM HAS SPOKEN!!!! I like the DC's as well. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
lazeris Posted January 29, 2009 Author Report Posted January 29, 2009 XMAX is about 23-24MM on the XL's. would the 3-4mm difference from that to the q make a difference on he low end? Who sells the xl's in northern cali? Could I get two for less than 800?
camino_1to3 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 XMAX is about 23-24MM on the XL's. would the 3-4mm difference from that to the q make a difference on he low end? Who sells the xl's in northern cali? Could I get two for less than 800? e-mail [email protected] and he will give u all the info, u can also order straight from him and the price may turn out better than buying it at a local shop. http://dcsoundlab.com/contact.html .. go there and you'll get a list of all the dealers throughout the country including cali which has 3 or 4 I believe. P.S .. Don't worry about the xmax the lvl 4 XL will get very very low if you tune it down right. Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Team_DC-Derrick Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 you asked for lows and here you are http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...&hl=sleeper look thru the whole build, trust me you will be suprised! hes doing 6 15" DC lvl 4 XLs.... for record The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
lazeris Posted January 31, 2009 Author Report Posted January 31, 2009 Maybe we could move this to the DC section now? I will post pics here when I get them and then start my first build log. Oh yeah, I ordered the 2 15's and a hat...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.