I really doubt this is true but maybe I'm just behind the times. A guy at a local car audio shop told me that Jensen owns just about everything now as far as pioneer,jbl,kicker, and dozens of other car audio brands go. I was begone by this statement though I was hoping someone here could show me that this is actually a true fact or a load of :bsflag:

Edited by camino_1to3

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

:coughbullshitcough:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yeah I should've known better than to even ask the question. He doesn't carry Jensen .. he carries Eclipse, Xfire, Kicker. What a retard though.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Jenson is a recoton corporation wich does own alot of other small companies and alot of the companies that make stuff for car audio companies. Like at one point they owned the factory that did 80% of mobile audio wiring. This day andage I dont know what all they own anymore but thats how it used to be...

quick search came up with this:

April 13, 2003 — On April 8, Recoton Corporation voluntarily revealed that it and all of its US-based subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy protection in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.

The company reports that "debtor-in-possession" (DIP) financing for the bankruptcy proceedings has been arranged with Recoton's existing lenders, which include Heller Financial and General Electric Capital Corporation. Upon approval, Recoton reports, the DIP financing will provide immediate funding to support the company's ongoing business requirements.

Founded in 1936, Recoton develops, manufactures, and markets several brands of home and mobile audio products, video and computer game accessories, and other consumer electronic accessories. The company claims it offers more than 3000 products, including those by such brands as Advent, Ambico, Acoustic Research, Discwasher, InterAct, Jensen, Linear Research, Recoton, Road Gear, Spikemaster, and Sprint.

article

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

He is like 50 years old so maybe he's just living it up in a different day lol. He backed up his information with the reason being that Kicker re-designed their speakers last year is because Jensen took them over. So then again maybe he just doesn't know S$#%

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode