Menace89's 06 Sonata Build

well keep up the good work man much prop's, it's going to be a tight squeeze for me by the time i get all the equipment in and wire etc. it's gonna be tight but well worth it i'm sure.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Love this build... Gonna look hella clean and should be bangin.. Port looks real nice through read deck!! Keep it up and finish it

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

well after the resin dried i put 2 layers of chop mat on it and pulled it out when it was dry

Posted Image

but while it was drying i made some pieces for when i glass some new panels for the front of the box...no pix of em tho (ill get em when i glass the front)

After that i attached the top and shot some great stuff on the top and sides of the box to seal off the trunk

Posted Image

Posted Image

**edit**^^^ the curved piece inside the box is for when i glass the front^^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need to get more great stuff as you can tell...that was 2 cans so probably another 2 cans will do it

When I saw these pictures I almost thought you were doing a bandpass, but then I realized it was the back of your seats I was seeing. Who know might act like a 4th order when your seats are up? :spiteful: What do you do for a living cause that install is better than alot of installers in my area.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

When I saw these pictures I almost thought you were doing a bandpass, but then I realized it was the back of your seats I was seeing. Who know might act like a 4th order when your seats are up? :spiteful: What do you do for a living cause that install is better than alot of installers in my area.

Drew

I work at Xerox making books for Nielsen Media Research...not the most exciting job but its easy

thanks for the comment...ive built plenty of boxes the past few years, usually only had a box for a month or two before i wanted a new look and just built a new one :lol:

how did u get the edges on the wood so clean? mine are normally jagged

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

on the plexie, your going to sandwich the plexie in between to panels of 1.5 mdf . i was wondering what you were going to do with the windows . how thick is the plexie your going to use 1.5 ''? Ive seen windows in installs but never done it myself, i thought it may be an insert or something.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

how did u get the edges on the wood so clean? mine are normally jagged

i just clamp a straight edge to the wood for a guide for the saw and justhit the edges with some sand paper to knock off any jaggedness

lmao at the avy

do you have bigger picture of it

how do you get to the tail light ??

nice build btw

sry no pic of the avy cuz its a vid and the panel is removable...it's sittin on the garage floor in the first pic of the page^^

-thx

on the plexie, your going to sandwich the plexie in between to panels of 1.5 mdf . i was wondering what you were going to do with the windows . how thick is the plexie your going to use 1.5 ''? Ive seen windows in installs but never done it myself, i thought it may be an insert or something.

The plexi is gunna be a 1/2" and its gunna sit in between the 1/2"mdf thats attached to the back...sry i put up 2 of the same pics of the back, new one is up and u can see the 1/2"mdf on it

it's looking better every time i tune back in , this build has me fiending for my lvl 4 15's . man keep it up nothin but straight motivation .

more pic's.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt