Jump to content

What car?  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. What Car?

    • 2009 G8 GT
      21
    • 2008 Tahoe/Suburban
      25
    • 2005 GTO
      8
    • 2007 dakota
      2
    • 2008 durango
      1
    • 2007 Jeep Wrangler
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

I voted tahoe..

Your possibilitys of things to do with it are endless.

And I thought that the newer gm's ran flexfuel, and also can be ran on half the clynders for improved city gas milage.???

 

 

Posted

normally I would say Mopar all the way, but those new ones are kinda fuckin ugly, fugly even, and that tahoe is anything but ugly, so I voted for that :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

That's quite a wide range of vehicles.

Which do you like to drive better? Because there is a big difference between a full size suv, sports car, sedan and pickup :pardon:

If I had to chose between all of those for myself...I would settle for the Tahoe or Suburban, but if I was 15 years younger I would go for the fastest sports car :spiteful:

Posted

Im leaning towards the G8 GT(its a bad ass fast car and i could probly fit 2 15's) or the Dakota(Could easly put a wall with 2 18's). the probly with the gto is its like a 10+ hour drive.

good luck.

id get the GTO or G8 GT. we had a G8 GT in the shop not to long ago and i loved the feel of it. although the M6 GTO 6.0's are bad ass.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I voted tahoe..

Your possibilitys of things to do with it are endless.

And I thought that the newer gm's ran flexfuel, and also can be ran on half the clynders for improved city gas milage.???

I think it is flexfuel but no gas stations here have E85

Even a 2 wd wont get 15 mpg they are really shitty on gas man

Yeah their websight says 15mpg but by the time you add a system and rims probly below 10mpg.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I think it is flexfuel but no gas stations here have E85

Yeah their websight says 15mpg but by the time you add a system and rims probly below 10mpg.

Does the 1 your looking at have the 6.2 or the 5.3
Posted

This is not on your list. But what about an '05 or '06 Range Rover? They go for that price probably a lil cheaper. You could get a certified one from a Land Rover dealership. They are GREAT cars. We own an '04 & they only get better as they get newer. It would smoke any one of those SUVs off of the line (if that means anything to you.) I think they get about 14-15mpg. I know my brother's computer says 14mpg, so I'm not too sure about the newer ones. Plus the security system is higher on them if are worried about stuff getting stolen.

Just a thought.

There is a video on YouTube where the guy on TopGear took a supercharged Range Rover and raced a Mercedes. The RR won when it was on grass & the Mercedes was on pavement.

Posted

Even a 2 wd wont get 15 mpg they are really shitty on gas man

they are rated at 15. I had a 07 tahoe 2wd for a dealership loaner when my car was in and i got 16mpg city. My uncle has a 06 with the 5.3 and he still gets 14-15 mpg. even his 3/4 ton yukon xl with the 6.0 will get 13 ( 11 when pulling his big ass trailer)
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

Well i have no use for a truck(dakota) Would just use my dad. I like the G8 GT becuase its luxury and fast. I like the yukon becuase its big,safe and could go huge with a system. I like the GTO all around every thing but they are hard to find. I loved our old durango EVERY thing about it but i could only have half the system of the tahoe.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...