Sonic Electronix

ok well the blowthrough wont be finished for ar so i did a lil quick something in the f-150 off the stock deck

im using a crunch pzi 900.4 and a stetsom 2kd, i have 3 batteries, and stock battery up front and alternator...my stock voltage gauge dosnt move at all so i know its not dropping

its the stock deck and since everything is in for 2 days i didnt bother to change it so i bought these http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.js...oductId=2102955 hooking them up to the speaker wire and using the rca's for the amp inputs and from the amp output on the crunch to the stetsom

now the problem, i cant turn it up past volume 4 on the stock deck before everything shuts off for a few seconds then kicks back on, on lower volumes it stays on just fine...its loud but subs are barely moving

do you think that thing from radio shack is the problem? am i gonna have to get a aftermarket deck?

all the help will be awesome im running outa time and cant wait to hear it full tilt

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok well the blowthrough wont be finished for ar so i did a lil quick something in the f-150 off the stock deck

im using a crunch pzi 900.4 and a stetsom 2kd, i have 3 batteries, and stock battery up front and alternator...my stock voltage gauge dosnt move at all so i know its not dropping

its the stock deck and since everything is in for 2 days i didnt bother to change it so i bought these http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.js...oductId=2102955 hooking them up to the speaker wire and using the rca's for the amp inputs and from the amp output on the crunch to the stetsom

now the problem, i cant turn it up past volume 4 on the stock deck before everything shuts off for a few seconds then kicks back on, on lower volumes it stays on just fine...its loud but subs are barely moving

do you think that thing from radio shack is the problem? am i gonna have to get a aftermarket deck?

all the help will be awesome im running outa time and cant wait to hear it full tilt

You need to purchase a LOC (line output converter), as the speakers are high level output, and hook up the LOC to the stock speaker wires. Then get some regular RCA's and run it from the LOC to the amp

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

You need to purchase a LOC (line output converter), as the speakers are high level output, and hook up the LOC to the stock speaker wires. Then get some regular RCA's and run it from the LOC to the amp

where can i get one at local? i dont have time to wait for shipping

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

where can i get one at local? i dont have time to wait for shipping

Try WalMart. Mine cost me $20

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

The LOC that I have tried in the past has always sucked.... see if you can borrow somebody's audio control equipment.. some models have the line level converter in it.

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's