I wasnt gonna go off topic with 2 diffrent topics but yeah the blazer looks sick in the background! Are you gonna use same color carpet on the door panels? I hope not lol

Nah - the orange color is factory and isn't produced anymore so he wants to keep those pieces speaker hole free... I'm using black vinyl on the doors and box.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

love the setup! and ESPECIALLY the truck!

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Thanks guys - More to come tomorrow - Gotta finish up the box and door panels up to the point of covering, then get some wiring action done. Need to get a little work done on the blazer as well... full day for sure..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Everything went good today - got the box finished to the point of covering, dry fit all of the equipment, cut and rounded off the amp cover piece. Got the head unit wired up, all the wiring for the amp as well. Door panels are ready to be wrapped (speaker holes are cut just not shown that way). Productive today for sure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived