Well head lights have to be 54"s or lower, Mine are 52" This cop did not even know the law, Kept telling me it was 42".

I would not bother with him. Call the dept he works for.

I don't see how you can cite a car that's in someones drive way, On the street I am not sure about.

I mean, What about straight off road trucks, Don't see cops dishing on tickets for them.

driveway they can't, I was parked on the street for the last ticket

also I work Tuesdays thru Thursday from 4-8pm

and the ticket was cited at 7:45pm on tuesday

unfortunately it was raining so I didn't work since I work at the batting cages but couldn't I just get a copy of my schedule that has all the dates I work and show that to someone and say fuck you cole you didn't see me?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

driveway they can't, I was parked on the street for the last ticket

also I work Tuesdays thru Thursday from 4-8pm

and the ticket was cited at 7:45pm on tuesday

unfortunately it was raining so I didn't work since I work at the batting cages but couldn't I just get a copy of my schedule that has all the dates I work and show that to someone and say fuck you cole you didn't see me?

Well, The only problem is it's your word against his, It may work in your favor or it may work in his.

I think, I would try calling the dept and trying to talk it out with them.

im confused on how hes citing you in the mail... on what i would think would be a violation while operating and after citing you in the mail theres no proof of the act of operating the vehicle... and it wouldnt be illegal to have the tint and tail lights if your not operating the vehicle on public streets... so if hes citing you when your not in your vehicle and you have proof the tickets should get thrown out.

Out of curiosity how much are these tickets?

2008 Scion xB

Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Hifonics BXi 2610d

1 15 Mtx 9500

0g runs to back

stock electrical

stock mids and highs

Well, The only problem is it's your word against his, It may work in your favor or it may work in his.

I think, I would try calling the dept and trying to talk it out with them.

I don't know how well talking it out will go since my car is illegal and they can cite me, my problem is with the officer

im confused on how hes citing you in the mail... on what i would think would be a violation while operating and after citing you in the mail theres no proof of the act of operating the vehicle... and it wouldnt be illegal to have the tint and tail lights if your not operating the vehicle on public streets... so if hes citing you when your not in your vehicle and you have proof the tickets should get thrown out.

Out of curiosity how much are these tickets?

this instance I was driving and he saw me, got my plates (I'm guessing) ran them and then cited me on everything he could find

I had always assumed you had to be aware of your infraction and you have to sign the ticket saying you will appear in court and that you are aware of said infractions

this bull shit where he sends them in the mail and I get a surprise ticket doesn't cut it

I can't remember how much the last fix-its I got were, nothing too bad I think I paid $110 for tint and decal once I got them signed off

I do know that tint, your first offense is $XX.XX then it doubles and so on so I DON'T want to even have to deal with that if at all possible

also something I realized as I am looking at this ticket..

it says tail lights shall be plainly visible within 1,000 feet

7:45pm is not even dark yet, meaning my headlights are not on which means my tail lights will not produce light, just like every other car on the road

so my question is how would he know how bright my tail lights are if I never braked by him?

another bull shit here-say where his word goes

and can I get any other word on the CA law that says I can have my license plate on my dash, clearly visible and not have it on my bumper?

my guess is wayyy too much.

But yeah, some bullshit with the citing through the mail.

edit: I've heard of lots of people with the front tag in the windshield over there, and they have no problems.

Idk what the point in a front tag is anyway.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Best thing to do man is to get a lawyer taht specialies in tickets and see on what you can do on that cop dude seems like way too much for that shit dude...shit if it was me id be KNOCKING THE BEAT DOWN on his house i woulnent care..maybe run over his dog lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well thats the thing, I'm not in it to piss the dude off.. in fact I even respected his wishes considering none of my neighbors on my whole street care that I was bumpin they actually thought it was sick since they'd never seen or heard an 18 but obviously I can't please them all

so I did as he said and didn't turn it up in our neighborhood, try to keep some peace but he is still out to get me

I really do want to go talk to him now and see what it will take for me not to be on his bad side

I'm not just some punk kid that is doing all this shit to his car because I like breaking the law and I love tickets and pissing cops off

I'm curious to see what he says..

but other than that if JD would ever call me I would have 6 15's ordered by now and on there way :D

need some opinions on amps though..

AQ or Sundown.. both 1200

I can get a brand new AQ for the same price as a used Sundown so which do you like and why?

which one have you run?

I'll be getting 3 but for right now just 1 to start

unless you can find me a better amp for $300 :)

that sucks kasey, cops are dicks, get one that is your enemy and I can't imagine..if you take him to court and he dosnt show you win, if he does it sucks but you prolly won't win, if you need a break this weekend roll up to my place and ride to the upper lake show..when shit gets deep its best to clear your head and think about your next move

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived