Damn that would look sick minus the extreme negative front camber

joo crazy!!

I would drool every time I saw that negative

its bagged obviously so its not like I would be rollin like that haha now that would be weird to see!!

Kasey are you getting the body painted?

I was thinking about it today since there are so many imperfections in the paint

it wouldn't be a different color it would be the same but it would look 10x better to get it all redone and lookin flawless :)

the front wheels kill it, but that blue is orgasmic...ive always had a thing for blue :D

its gotta tuck some where :D

you should do what he did to his tail lights ;)

Perfect.

you are probably the first person I've met that has a lifted ass truck, and still loves the slammed look

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I was thinking about it today since there are so many imperfections in the paint

it wouldn't be a different color it would be the same but it would look 10x better to get it all redone and lookin flawless :)

You should shave the door handles before paint ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You should shave the door handles before paint ;)

or at the very least get them smoothed and painted along with ALL the other plastic

and when I say all I mean all haha

windshield cowl, mirrors, handles.. etc

I would definitely shave the rear like Steve has

I don't think I posted this over here but I was looking at this rear bumper cover, instead of getting a roll pan..

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c-25=Exterior&category%7ccat_-25%7c300=Bumper+Covers+%26+Air+Dams&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=5331

would be a lot easier to deal with than stripping the chrome and trying to get it to not flake

then of course the SS bumper for the front with an HD hood, just need someone to text their buddy to get the hook up on paint ;)

joo crazy!!

I would drool every time I saw that negative

its bagged obviously so its not like I would be rollin like that haha now that would be weird to see!!

you are probably the first person I've met that has a lifted ass truck, and still loves the slammed look

Word. Negative camber, Looks good when it's layed out.

Don't roll vip style LOL.

4590402029_4240a64532_o.jpg

I like almost all styles.

or at the very least get them smoothed and painted along with ALL the other plastic

and when I say all I mean all haha

windshield cowl, mirrors, handles.. etc

I would definitely shave the rear like Steve has

then of course the SS bumper for the front with an HD hood, just need someone to text their buddy to get the hook up on paint ;)

Smooth painted plastic FTW.

That HD will look great. Been looking for one for my truck for a while.

you just HAD to post a BMW in here didn't you :lol:

shit looks raw!!

but yeah I want my front end to look some what like this minus the head lights and DRL's

user3272_pic4207_1266268211.jpg

and of course it will finally be nice to see my hood shine like it should considering I have a very weak clear coat on it right now and a shit load of dents, rock chips and misc flaws

I want to experiment with the grille and paint it the dark purple like my chevy emblem and see how it turns out, it might be too much purple for the front end but it will just wipe off if I don't like it

also want to try to retrofit my head lights with some Acura projectors and FINALLY get my HID fogs soon

I'm going to ask to work fridays and saturdays over summer so I can get some more hours

Archived