Herrie's Photoshops

2/3 drop , remove the bumper (as if it had a roll pan), remove roof rack, remove the emblems (yukon, and the smaller one next to the passenger door) and the silver strip going across the doors, maybe black out the brake lights?

thanks

Did all u requested, also used the pic of the rim of your post... If i knew what brand/type of rim it was, the result was waayyyyyy better.

So i tryed a lil:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Did all u requested, also used the pic of the rim of your post... If i knew what brand/type of rim it was, the result was waayyyyyy better.

So i tryed a lil:

Posted Image

Posted Image

shit looks tight but, 4got to remove the silver strip gonig across the doors.....but damn thats my dream vehicle now

oh yea! i forgot to mention, remove the sidestep as well thanks

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

oh whenever u get bored heres my boy's yukon.... do tha exact same thing, except the rims

Posted Image

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

Today i did a bike, just for fun. I was at a friends house and there was his neighbour, Kawasaki fan and also he's a member of the dutch zxr club.

He asked me if i can turn the new Honda CBR 1000RR into a Kawa so he can put it up on the zxr club forum to fuck with the kawa fans hehe :)

So he made a topic titled as: Spotted, the new Kawa ZX-8R :) now waiting for reply's haha.

I totally de-branded the Honda and painted it like a Kawasaki lol, here's the result:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is not how i use to work, i installed a photoshop cs4 portable on my friends 15,4" laptop, wich is 2 years old.

Oh well, it was just mentioned to be fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could I by chance get a 3"/5" drop on my Tahoe? Not sure if I want to do it or not! THANX!!!

Posted Image

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived