Jump to content

Lets Play Whats Your Girlfriend Look Like


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol... all I will say is, She is Mexican from Texas originally- Corpus Cristy area, no accent, but very bi lingual, and I always have a very comfortable set of pillows when I'am tired ;-)

she reads SMD too sometimes, so thats all I'am saying

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

do fuck buddies count?im not the type to be in relationships with just one girl. ..yet. .but i could see this turning bad fast lol cause alot of people have very different taste. .anyways on with the gf showing

okokok if your poking or have poked it :) it flys here :search:

Posted

lol... to bad this wasnt like 6 yrs ago... I had a damn online album :D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Posted Image

The one on the left is mine..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

PFFT NO

fixed :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 501 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...