Jump to content

Lets Play Whats Your Girlfriend Look Like


Recommended Posts

Posted

sounds like you're not too into your GF if you're asking us for our "mantoys" :unknw:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

There has been another post in the past like this, and if I remember right, it was a good turn out, I think you just need time on this post

give it a week, your probably have like 50-100 chicks in here ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

well i dont have have a GF right now since i broke up with that whore.. but i have a cutty buddy.. lol

Posted Image

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Posted

well i dont have have a GF right now since i broke up with that whore.. but i have a cutty buddy.. lol

Posted Image

joo lucky mofo :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

well i dont have have a GF right now since i broke up with that whore.. but i have a cutty buddy.. lol

Posted Image

her face looks like shes still sitting on the terlit hahaha

still can get it tho!!

*as long as shes 18+

*disclaimer

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

well i dont have have a GF right now since i broke up with that whore.. but i have a cutty buddy.. lol

Posted Image

whats with girls taking pics in the bathroom? and the try and look sexy face? no offense just seeing the pic reminded me.

every time i see a bathroom pic i think of this

Posted Image

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

hahah vic i think the same thing....chicks ALWAYS gotta have the terlit in the pic totally ruining it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9194 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...