Sonic Electronix

Team Members? How To Become One?

The actual process is to get in contact with the owner/Team president and find out if you meet the criteria. Typical requirements are that you be a competitor and of course you must use their equipment. Some have contracts & some don't. Team sponsorships are basically a way for companies to advertise their product. First ask yourself, What can you do for X company?

I take being part of Team Sundown very seriously. Jacob hooks me up with awesome support so I feel the need to do my part by doing well in the competition lanes as well as to test & advertise the capabilites of the Sundown products.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

X2

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Your location will also play a big part. If you live in an area that already has a lot of team members your chances may not bw to good.

Also if you are only hitting like a 132 or something like that, chances are you will have a hard time making it....

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

this may not be true, but show vehicles may bring a chance of getting your sponsored. send a portfolio type deal of what all you have done/built/been a part of. seeing you build a clean mini truck, car, lifted ride, whatever would help because that's just one more way to show off their product.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Guest digitalboy
The actual process is to get in contact with the owner/Team president and find out if you meet the criteria. Typical requirements are that you be a competitor and of course you must use their equipment. Some have contracts & some don't. Team sponsorships are basically a way for companies to advertise their product. First ask yourself, What can you do for X company?

I take being part of Team Sundown very seriously. Jacob hooks me up with awesome support so I feel the need to do my part by doing well in the competition lanes as well as to test & advertise the capabilites of the Sundown products.

X3

Archived