splzx3 Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Yup with thos L7s youll have like a surface cone area of 900 while the BTLS will have 706. but like i said how much power are you goin to run?wooot i was right...sorry 4 the jack back on topic ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 or if not you could always build a box cause that box seems way too small of a port.Not sure why everyone says that, but they are not Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
LoudBlazer Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Lets see the F1C procharger get put on first before we talk about a system lol. I dont want to come back later and pull the BS card 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Beanz Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Not sure why everyone says that, but they are notwell it all depends on what he would want it to tune it to.And from that pic it seems like its small of a port.whats that box tunned to? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 well it all depends on what he would want it to tune it to.And from that pic it seems like its small of a port.whats that box tunned to?I believe 36hz, but I am not sure Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
wL<3bass Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Not sure why everyone says that, but they are not2.45cuft ported is too small for a 15" L7.....my brothers box for his 12" L7 was 2.93cuft AFTER all displacement.....I believe 36hz, but I am not sureIn the above quote you talk about how they aren't too small and all this crap......yet you don't even know the tuning....wow. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif and to the Op.....every L7 setup whether ported or sealed and both were installed properly on kicker amps.....everyone of those l7s sucked....kinda loud but not a bit of quality to the bass..... I would look at another sub..... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 2.45cuft ported is too small for a 15" L7.....my brothers box for his 12" L7 was 2.93cuft AFTER all displacement..... In the above quote you talk about how they aren't too small and all this crap......yet you don't even know the tuning....wow. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif and to the Op.....every L7 setup whether ported or sealed and both were installed properly on kicker amps.....everyone of those l7s sucked....kinda loud but not a bit of quality to the bass..... I would look at another sub..... There is nothing wrong with Kicker, just another hater. And yes, I know for a fact that my box is tuned to 36hz, just looked at where I bought it to make sure. Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Mosin Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 2.45cuft ported is too small for a 15" L7.....my brothers box for his 12" L7 was 2.93cuft AFTER all displacement..... In the above quote you talk about how they aren't too small and all this crap......yet you don't even know the tuning....wow. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif and to the Op.....every L7 setup whether ported or sealed and both were installed properly on kicker amps.....everyone of those l7s sucked....kinda loud but not a bit of quality to the bass..... I would look at another sub..... He has a pre-fab box. Chill out.... I'm sure he bought the box due to having no time to build one, etc... IMO your opinion on Kicker sucks.... By 'quality' I assume you mean SQ??? Derp.
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 He has a pre-fab box. Chill out.... I'm sure he bought the box due to having no time to build one, etc... IMO your opinion on Kicker sucks.... By 'quality' I assume you mean SQ??? Yeah, that's the only reason I got a prefab box was because I had absolutely no time to do one myself. Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
wL<3bass Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 He has a pre-fab box. Chill out.... I'm sure he bought the box due to having no time to build one, etc... IMO your opinion on Kicker sucks.... By 'quality' I assume you mean SQ??? Nope I actually love their amps....just everyone of there subs suck....cannot handle the low end very well (high 20hz to low 30hz)and by quality I mean not only the quality of sound but the overall way they play....they just sound like crap....get smelly even on rated power with no clipping..no offense....I'm just stating my opinion.....not bashing. edit: and to the He has prefab. Chill out..... comment..... he shouldn't be giving advice if he doesn't know what he is talking about... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.