Mosin Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 Your saying I can't build a box correctly?....I think you might wanna go check the build I did for my blazer..... Wanna continue this convo be sure to bring it into a pm.....b/c I have noticed that anyone that says "I don't like L7s" you get all butt hurt over it....it happened a few months back. You said it not me... And your concern with me liking Kicker is what??? PM's are welcome! PM away... Derp.
wL<3bass Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 No, nobody ever said that, but I noticed almost all of your posts are bashing on something, maybe you should get your priorities straight and stop accusing when you do the same damn thingMy posts are bashes huh? When people can't handle the truth....I think L7s suck that's my opinion...do you get it MY OPINION and I'm entitled too it. I think the Op woukld be better of with another woofer rather than L7s.....Call it bashing or w/e... edit: I'm done arguing with both of you.... You like L7s....cool I'm glad....I don't and that's why I didn't buy them nor recommend them....case closed. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Sable Nave Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 My posts are bashes huh? When people can't handle the truth....I think L7s suck that's my opinion...do you get it MY OPINION and I'm entitled too it. I think the Op "would" be better of with another woofer rather than L7s..... Call it bashing or w/e... Yeah, the ones I saw were. I am not saying anything about your opinion being wrong, I am just saying when you come in saying I don't know what I'm talking about, that is bashing on me. And I don't take to kindly to that. Your boxes look pretty tight man, so I am not trying to be an ass or anything, just don't like getting hated on. Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Mosin Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 My posts are bashes huh? When people can't handle the truth....I think L7s suck that's my opinion...do you get it MY OPINION and I'm entitled too it. I think the Op woukld be better of with another woofer rather than L7s..... Call it bashing or w/e... edit: I'm done arguing with both of you.... You like L7s....cool I'm glad....I don't and that's why I didn't buy them nor recommend them....case closed. A cookie for you!!!! To OP: If you plan on running 4-5k RMS go with the L7's. Cone area FTW!! Derp.
wL<3bass Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 I vote 4 15" RE SX....or two 18" BTLs. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
cnate777 Posted February 14, 2009 Author Report Posted February 14, 2009 The box is definetly going to be custom, just weather it will be ported or sealed and what kind of design. I personally have never run Kicker anything. I by nature am a Rockford guy but I must say I have 2 T2 15's right now(actually just sold) and I am very dissapointed. The amps I will be running are 2 T20001's. And about the Procharger you dont worry your pretty little head about that I said it, its gonna happen. Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
cnate777 Posted February 15, 2009 Author Report Posted February 15, 2009 I am thinking that I am gonna do 12 cube box with a large port. It is gonna be tuned to 30 hertz not sure what the port size is gonna be yet. Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
Stephen Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 I hit 143.7 with my L7's at only 325W RMS, so I know they aren't shit not a legal score you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
may03LT Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 I am thinking that I am gonna do 12 cube box with a large port. thats gonna be a squeeze, but it can be done
raytard Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 just my 2 cents but, 30hz is hella low for kickers, their prefabs are like 40, and they recommend like 38-42 in the manuals for a reason, theyre not lowend beasts, let em shine at what theyre good at, 45hz, thanks to transfer functions and vehicle resonant frequencies its going to be much louder in car, and have a more...brutal...hit. it may be one of those things where you can get 2db and still have good music just by tweaking the port design for higher tuning Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.