Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

I forgot to add, do not seem "interested" in her, just be a friend, eventually she will gain an interest in you and look passed the friend factor, but if u keep showing interest while she's with her boyfriend she'll just see u as a friend. How exactly is her bf treating her, abusing her, using her? give me details, does he not call her, only hang out when he needs her like car? money? gas? give details. When you ask her what she sees in him what does she say? some times a girl will stay with her bf because he knows stuff he can use against her that she doesn't want people to know so, she's afraid if she breaks up with him he'll use that against her.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Go to her house when shes not there, with somebuddys and Beat the living shit outta him...

Al him if you hear anying about him pulling his same shit, you'll be coming back, and hell be leaving in the coroner's van... And be Completly Seriouse Scare the Piss outa him...

I seriously would...

dude.... im not 15..... that shit also doesnt work on ppl that have a nutsack

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

and probably go to jail. stupid advise imo

aovernighter in county is worth the $300 disorderly to smack the fuck outta this punk... james u have nooooo idea

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

my bad ... shes 5'8 135 has a 34 HEAVY D and a size 1 waist.. but shes an athlete ... volleyball track and CC .. she s far from a "crackwhore" bro

dude.... im not 15..... that shit also doesnt work on ppl that have a nutsack

Then why you posting this...?

You ask our OP on it... and we tell you... If your not 15 then you should know what to do, And not ask

people On a Audio-Forum how to fix your Love life... :rolleyes:

This isnt Love-Line or Dr. Phill

Edit:Not trying to come Off acting like an Asshole... Just taking what you said As replying as an asshole to my post...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

id beat the shit out of him if he has ever hit her, if he is using her she must like it cuz she is still with him. if he doesnt physicaly abuse her stay out of it, she will come to her senses hopefully.

edit: yeah he is a fugly lookin mofo lol, has no chest muscles, kinda a floppy monkey titty rofl. girls cute tho, dont know what she see's in him

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Only info I can add is this.. Been best friends with this girl for like 7 years.. Anytime some boy broke her heart.. or had a bad day or just need someone to talk to.. she'd call me.. everytime i'd be there for her.. Did everything i could for her.. i mean the girl was like my sister. I had been with her through alot of shit. She was supposed to be going with a boyfriend someone over the weekend.. She got in a fight with him and wanted to go home.. They were 3 hours away.. She called me and i came and got her and she said was done with this asshole. well a few weeks later she gave him a second chance. I came over one day to see how she was doing and just chill. I pull up and all I hear is yelling and screaming. Next thing I know i see the door swing open shes running out the door. (neither one know im here yet) and he's right behind her and grabs her.. turns her around and slaps the shit out of her. I f*cking jumped out of my car and just knocked this shit out of the mother*ucker. I didn't give him time to do anything. I just knocked him straight in the jaw. Hit in the ribs, threw him to the ground and just started tearing into him. She was crying and yelling at me to stop.. and I couldn't i couldnt take seeing her get hit. Thankfully it was the first time. and now the last time.. Once she finally got me to stop I told the *ucker to stay away from her and he came back around I was going to whoop his ass again.

Sometimes you do what you have to do bro. For me there was no other option IMO

oh and get this.. one day i was heading over there.. it was me and some of my friends and her friends all just chilling over there.. Well apparently he followed me there with some buddies and tried to jump when I got there not knowing there were gonna be other people over there. Needless to say yet again he got his as$ whooped..

Do what you gotta do bro.. No one else is going to be able to tell u what to do or what not to do. Everyone is gonna have their own opinion and their own way of doing things. So you just gotta figure out what to do yourself.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived