Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

I forgot to add, do not seem "interested" in her, just be a friend, eventually she will gain an interest in you and look passed the friend factor, but if u keep showing interest while she's with her boyfriend she'll just see u as a friend. How exactly is her bf treating her, abusing her, using her? give me details, does he not call her, only hang out when he needs her like car? money? gas? give details. When you ask her what she sees in him what does she say? some times a girl will stay with her bf because he knows stuff he can use against her that she doesn't want people to know so, she's afraid if she breaks up with him he'll use that against her.

i know bro .. she will see it in time .. i mean a month ago she got mad at me cuz i went on a dat .. which means shes in a mode where eshe wants me there for her but when i ignore her but still be a friend we get closer... so all i gota do is play my cards right lay off a bit and play the friend game and hopefully ill get her... but like i said.. its not a game to get her its a mission to teach this fat ass chewbacca looking fuck a lesson....

i mean come on dude , this is what he has NOT done in 2 years

NO valentines.... SHE bought last years $200 room and dinner

NO anniversary gift OR EVEN A CARD

NO Xmas present this past year ( cuz he had no money) BUT he bought himself a new $800 laptop 1st week of january

she buys his gas for HIM to come see HER

he DOES NOT pay nor want her to come to his BBall games

He ditches her ( they live an hour apart fyi) when she drives to see him to go sledding or wheeling with " the boys " while she sits there ALONE

the list goes on and on guys ... wtf is she so whipped on????!!!!!

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

without getting long winded, stay out of it. It is not your fight. when this girl has had enough, she will walk away. not a moment sooner. And you going and beating this guys ass could have two different results. She will either hate you for hurting him, and never speak to again, or she will thank you for doing it, and go find somebody else, and you guys will stay friends.

You can't make this girl be with you . It just does not work like that.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Then why you posting this...?

You ask our OP on it... and we tell you... If your not 15 then you should know what to do, And not ask

people On a Audio-Forum how to fix your Love life... :rolleyes:

This isnt Love-Line or Dr. Phill

Edit:Not trying to come Off acting like an Asshole... Just taking what you said As replying as an asshole to my post...

dude... this aint my love life.... im not on here crying about a girl i loved and shes with another boohoo fuck that shit!!! im asking a question about what ppl would do if they see there good friend crying every fucking day about a piece of shit!!! get it right dr precisionaudio :)

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

dude... this aint my love life.... im not on here crying about a girl i loved and shes with another boohoo fuck that shit!!! im asking a question about what ppl would do if they see there good friend crying every fucking day about a piece of shit!!! get it right dr precisionaudio :)

in reality, you are comign on here like that considering you "have feelings"

Like i said in my post.. You just gotta do what you feel is right. People will bash you for doing one thing and others will bash you for doing another.. In the end it'll be up to you bro.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Only info I can add is this.. Been best friends with this girl for like 7 years.. Anytime some boy broke her heart.. or had a bad day or just need someone to talk to.. she'd call me.. everytime i'd be there for her.. Did everything i could for her.. i mean the girl was like my sister. I had been with her through alot of shit. She was supposed to be going with a boyfriend someone over the weekend.. She got in a fight with him and wanted to go home.. They were 3 hours away.. She called me and i came and got her and she said was done with this asshole. well a few weeks later she gave him a second chance. I came over one day to see how she was doing and just chill. I pull up and all I hear is yelling and screaming. Next thing I know i see the door swing open shes running out the door. (neither one know im here yet) and he's right behind her and grabs her.. turns her around and slaps the shit out of her. I f*cking jumped out of my car and just knocked this shit out of the mother*ucker. I didn't give him time to do anything. I just knocked him straight in the jaw. Hit in the ribs, threw him to the ground and just started tearing into him. She was crying and yelling at me to stop.. and I couldn't i couldnt take seeing her get hit. Thankfully it was the first time. and now the last time.. Once she finally got me to stop I told the *ucker to stay away from her and he came back around I was going to whoop his ass again.

Sometimes you do what you have to do bro. For me there was no other option IMO

oh and get this.. one day i was heading over there.. it was me and some of my friends and her friends all just chilling over there.. Well apparently he followed me there with some buddies and tried to jump when I got there not knowing there were gonna be other people over there. Needless to say yet again he got his as$ whooped..

Do what you gotta do bro.. No one else is going to be able to tell u what to do or what not to do. Everyone is gonna have their own opinion and their own way of doing things. So you just gotta figure out what to do yourself.

bro this tool aint abusive "physically" thank god cuz id be in jail.... but the things he does to her and she just takes and takes, and takes takes takes etc!!!!! wtf ... Im like babe!!! u gotta snap outta this shit hes tearing u down and ur falling for it... put ur foot down and realize you dont deserve this!!! ok ok ok she says ... next week AHHHHHH SHIT /// ANOTHER CHANCE

bro this tool aint abusive "physically" thank god cuz id be in jail.... but the things he does to her and she just takes and takes, and takes takes takes etc!!!!! wtf ... Im like babe!!! u gotta snap outta this shit hes tearing u down and ur falling for it... put ur foot down and realize you dont deserve this!!! ok ok ok she says ... next week AHHHHHH SHIT /// ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!! WTF DO I DO!!!!! she is so hung up on this ugly tool fuck its driving me nuts!!!

you seem like the stalker type.... obsessing over this chick you cant get cuz your buddy with her...

lmao

stalker type no.... like her yea .. exploit her .. never..... i WAS with her and if the time came again where i was single and could be yea..... i would be with her.. like so many in this thread dude ur missing the point.. its not about the girl .. its about how she s been treated ..... read the thread dick

Archived