Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

Step 1) Tell girl she's an idiot for putting up with shit. There are over three billion people on this planet. Chances are if she leaves him, there will be someone else that won't hit her.

Step 2) Have a civilised chat to the esteemed gentleman in question outlining the legality and morality of his choice of actions.

Step 3) If step 2 does not seem to have a noticeable effect, curb stomp - trolly pole - break limbs etc. Leave death threats in his hospital room, anything that takes your fancy. +10 points if you shout 'LEEEROY JENKINS' during the process. +20 if you are Leeroy Jenkins.

Step 4) Be hated by girl

Step 5) Be hated by girl, but feel glad that she is not in that situation now.

Step 6) ???????

Step 7) PROFIT

Cheers,

Mick

HAHAHA

Thats some epic shit!!!!!! lol

Who is Leroy or my bad 'leeeeeeeroy!!' Jenkins?? lol

Derp.

2 guys+1Girl=Double penetration.... hahah...

but in all seriousness derrick is right...

and holly shit this thread is still going on?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lol well at least i got a few laughs outta this one.. blaaahhh wel shes with him for the weekend... she fronted $4 hundo for a suite for tonight and tomorrow night at the hilton as a "surprise" for him /.. so wtf what ever melts her butter i guess .. i gave her my blessings said my peace, and am now just waiting.. she said hes been much better now and hes a sweetheart bla bla bla .. well as every guy in here knows ... u always are nice when u want something back after the fact u see u cant get better orare just plain horny..

so i give the tool a month b4 his chick is on my nuts again

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

HAHAHA

Thats some epic shit!!!!!! lol

Who is Leroy or my bad 'leeeeeeeroy!!' Jenkins?? lol

Go to 1:26 and you will understand.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

LMFAO..... leeeeeeeroooooy. jenkiiiiiiiiiiiins... good laugh out of that one man..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest KyleCannon

I just dealt with your situation for the past year of my life every day. He abused her and everything and I simply couldn't take it anymore. It ended up the other day that he mouthed off to me (they also are supposedly not even together too!) and i was gonna solve it and then she told me if i touched him that she would come after me. We aren't friends anymore. Stay out of this until later. You can't change someone.... they need to realize they need to change themselves. I could write a 20 page essay on everything that happened but it's really not worth it. Seriously, I know how you care for this girl just as i did for the girl i liked, but the more you stick around, the longer she will stay with him because she feels she has someone to fall back on to pick her up and set her on her feet again. At least that's what happened in my situation. You are more than happy to PM me and i'll give you a little more rundown of what i would do and what happened..

but i would also like to add, i tried the nice approach and that only made it worse, if anything you take action quick and if she is worth it to you, sometimes saving her from her boyfriend and not being her friend is something you might need to consider. It's all about variables and what if's. Only you know the situation best.

Archived