Jump to content

Call Of Duty: World At War ( Ps3 )


Recommended Posts

Posted

my psn name is rayarea.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

doubt it.. tomorrow for sure..

shankin bitches in the neck

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

i told u i mostly play 4. not a huge fan of waw. and killzone 2 blows

couldnt have said that better. killzones controls are fuckin slow and world at war sucks dick.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm on W@W pretty much every night. Hell, I'm on now!

My name is: DreDay256

My clan is GODZ. Just let me know you're from SMD! :hi:

Posted

holy shit i just got done playing zombies for like ever. .round 27. .shits crazy.but i like playing team deathmatch hardcore the most tho

Damn! 27?!

Yeah, I usually play HC TD. Its double XP weekend so I'm on Sabatoge & HQ a good bit. Just Prestiged again. :pardon:

Sent you an add friend request. My PSN is: DreDay256

Posted

Damn! 27?!

Yeah, I usually play HC TD. Its double XP weekend so I'm on Sabatoge & HQ a good bit. Just Prestiged again. :pardon:

yeah man you will have to add me and get in with us,freakin crazy man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...